Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennies_everywhere

@Grumpy sorry but about the only person who didn't get that Hans was a joke was that all time perpetual motion mark: energyman8.  If you dig out the Steorn discusssions you will see that when I first told the ever so sad tale of Hans' 1987 demise that someone immediately made the connection to the first Die Hard movie.  Even with that energyman8 didn't get the joke, and swallowed the silly story of the dear departed Hans, and his master knowledge of scams: hook, line and sinker.  It apparently never dawned on energyman8 that the plot of Die Hard was an elaborate scam to steal bearer bonds under guise of a terrorist attack.

I thought the ruse was a great joke.  Months prior poor energyman8 had been taken by the crooks at GMCC even after others and I warned him that house of cards was going to fall well before it did.  Energyman8 didn't listen and got burned.  Rather than accept responsibility for his poor judgment and the actions of the con men at GMCC, that maroon blamed me for GMCC's demise.  Even after the SEC shut GMCC down, energyman8 still believed the nonsense coming from the company that they were still developing a magic motor. 

A few months after GMCC's crash he began shrill attacks against me on the Steorn board.  Once I told the tale of Hans, energyman8 decided that I wasn't the horrible evil person he had been declaring after all.  I ended the joke by making it incredibly obvious with the introduction of Simon and his 1995 death.  The light bulb finally went on for energyman8 and he decided I was again an evil mistress. 

The amazing thing about the whole episode is how distracted some people became by the notion of the Hans fantasy versus the very simple and direct discussion of Steorn's fantastical claims, and complete lack of evidence for same.  As with anyone claiming to be rewriting current understanding, it was up to Steorn to provide evidence in support of their claims.  Like MPI, they never did.  Like MPI ( which comically claimed to have confirmed Steorn's BS claims in their own labs ), Steorn had nothing.

I don't know what became of energyman8.  But from your silly tirades, it seems you two could be brothers.

Koen1

Steorn flopped so bad hardly anyone wants to talk about it even,
and you're having a pissing contest about some prank pulled on their forum,
in a thread that is supposed to be about MPI and their claims...?

I fail to see the relevance.

MPI's claims are slightly similar to the Steorn claims, but where Steorn
tried to go public and the pubilc demonstration flopped and apparently
killed the Steorn hype, MPI is still only making claims and does not
even seem interested in demonstrating their devices publicly...
The rest of the claims and pr they spout is very similar to any other
purveyor of OU claims in the past decades.
But as long as they don't show anything, it's all talk...

Grumpy

I was JackFrost on the Steorn Forum.  I spoke to you via email - believe you claimed to be in Atlanta at the time.  It was me who pointed out that you were a man and not a woman.  I know it was a joke.   Youa re twisting what I am saying, so I am done talking.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bobbotov

>But as long as they don't show anything, it's all talk...

Apparently talk can get you a lot of money. Such is the con game.

pennies_everywhere

Bobbotov it is indeed.  But it's not just a GENIE, now it's a new and improved POWERGENIE!  It's the miracle device that turns sucker money into cash for Mark and Graham.  If you can't see it that's how you know it's working!