Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Quote from: konduct on March 31, 2008, 09:00:59 AM
The entire point of this demonstration is to show how abusive the environment is here and that this administrator allows it.
Is it? I thought the point was to vent your frustration about the fact that Stefan does not listen to your pleads for silencing Omnibus.
QuoteHe will tolerate direct irrelevant insults rather than maintain a productive environment for which people can utilize toward the common goal.  This is simply a demonstration at my own character's expense. I should be somewhat commended for being the only person with balls enough to help maintain a productive environment, but I fully understand the attacks and was more than prepared for the temporary backlash.
well that's good then. But I think you are overglorifying your own behaviour. If calling the website owner a motherf*cker is maintaining a productive environment in your
opinion, I can't help but wonder what an abusive environment looks like, in your view...
QuoteKonduct has plenty of research and ideas that would be wasted if shared with overly oppressive members detracting from their merits.
Lol, talking about yourself in third person? ;)
But still, what you are saying now sounds a bit off... I mean, you were after all giving Omnibus a hard time for not providing supportive
proof, and yes he started throwing insults which was not nice, but in the mean time now you're saying that you have plenty of research
that you have intentionally not shared either... ...that helps to create a productive environment, does it? Not sharing your research,
but insisting others do, and then getting abusive against the website owner when not the owner but another guest is abusive to you?
In my opinion there are several flaws in that reasoning.
But that's just my opinion of course. ;)

konduct

Quote from: Koen1 on March 31, 2008, 09:18:48 AM
Quote from: konduct on March 31, 2008, 09:00:59 AM
The entire point of this demonstration is to show how abusive the environment is here and that this administrator allows it.
Is it? I thought the point was to vent your frustration about the fact that Stefan does not listen to your pleads for silencing Omnibus.
QuoteHe will tolerate direct irrelevant insults rather than maintain a productive environment for which people can utilize toward the common goal.  This is simply a demonstration at my own character's expense. I should be somewhat commended for being the only person with balls enough to help maintain a productive environment, but I fully understand the attacks and was more than prepared for the temporary backlash.
well that's good then. But I think you are overglorifying your own behaviour. If calling the website owner a motherf*cker is maintaining a productive environment in your
opinion, I can't help but wonder what an abusive environment looks like, in your view...
QuoteKonduct has plenty of research and ideas that would be wasted if shared with overly oppressive members detracting from their merits.
Lol, talking about yourself in third person? ;)
But still, what you are saying now sounds a bit off... I mean, you were after all giving Omnibus a hard time for not providing supportive
proof, and yes he started throwing insults which was not nice, but in the mean time now you're saying that you have plenty of research
that you have intentionally not shared either... ...that helps to create a productive environment, does it? Not sharing your research,
but insisting others do, and then getting abusive against the website owner when not the owner but another guest is abusive to you?
In my opinion there are several flaws in that reasoning.
But that's just my opinion of course. ;)

Hey spinmeister...I never gave Omnibutt a hard time for his theories...only for constantly force feeding them to people in unrelated threads. Get your info straight. Stefan himself seems to have a hard time grasping this.  Maybe there is a bad case of "deliberately obtuse" thinking going on around here.

I'm not intentionally holding anything back other than pausing to see if Omnibus will be removed first. There are certain things I can't share due to Steorn's NDA but most concepts that are discussed here are universal in nature. I wouldn't care what Omnibus said if there were a way in the forum software to actively mute or ignore his comments. So first things first...solve one problem and get back to the other one at hand.

If pestering ignorance were a virus, it would be called Omnibus.  I don't know what he wants to do but he is not interested in learning or sharing. He is only interested in unsuccessfully proving he's some sort of all knowing god.

helmut

konduct

You have started a poll against Omnibus twice  and fail with it.
So accsept,that the community dont need this kind of selection.

Your NDA is just a empty argument.
I am shure you have nothing news to present us.

But it might be ,that Omibus is on a good path and your action
is to prevent omnibus from open source it here.
Or you just want to stop his and others research on the motor.

If you realy have something and you will not give it open source
then better bring it to the patent office and stop your destructiv aktions here.

Go back to the steorn Forum and do your research there.
I wish you luck to be the first one to show a working OU device to us.
But dont waist your and our time here.

helmut

Koen1

Quote from: konduct on March 31, 2008, 09:33:59 AM
Hey spinmeister...
who me? ;D
QuoteI never gave Omnibutt a hard time for his theories...only for constantly force feeding them to people in unrelated threads.
hmf... ok, I've got to admit that's sorta true. You mainly bugged him about being abusive.
QuoteGet your info straight.
Info straightened. ;)
QuoteStefan himself seems to have a hard time grasping this.
Well I'm not sure, I think maybe Stafan believes in the self-regulating
qualities of a forum community: if someone posts crap all the time, less and less people should stick with that thread and/or person,
untill the person is mostly ignored by the rest anyway. But maybe you're right. On the other hand, your polls to vote Omnibus banned
seem to have resulted in very little...

QuoteI'm not intentionally holding anything back other than pausing to see if Omnibus will be removed first. There are certain things I can't share due to Steorn's NDA but most concepts that are discussed here are universal in nature.
Is the same not true of the Steorn concept? Could you not discuss things you have researched in more general terms, thereby circumventing
the non disclosure agreement while not actually violating it? Just an idea.
QuoteI wouldn't care what Omnibus said if there were a way in the forum software to actively mute or ignore his comments.
Well, that might be a nice feature, I think.

QuoteIf pestering ignorance were a virus, it would be called Omnibus.
Hehehe :D Well that's a very eloquent way of putting it.
QuoteI don't know what he wants to do but he is not interested in learning or sharing. He is only interested in unsuccessfully proving he's some sort of all knowing god.
I can't disagree with you on that one, it indeed seems to be one of his preferred vices. ;)

Still, I don't think it is right to insult my friend Stefan like that.

acp

I do believe there is something interesting going on with the smot, I linked to a couple of vids some time ago which showed some kind of gain, I also believe that Omnibus is probably doing his cause more harm than good by continually banging on about it.