Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The TPU uncovered? (A PROBABLE technique.)

Started by pauldude000, April 09, 2008, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Quote from: Grumpy on April 10, 2008, 10:30:17 AM
Once again the RMF rears it's ugly head, like Nessie out of Loch Ness...
Nice joke! So you are comparing those lonely sine-waves to Nessie? ;)

Koen1

Paul, dude, thanks a stack for those posts!  :D
This is a very nice analysis and description.
I must read it through some more, but nice brain straining you did there!
Thanks again :)

pauldude000

@all

Back, headaches gone!

@aleks
Quote from: aleks on April 10, 2008, 04:13:56 AM
Why not just take a 3-phase motor and replace its rotor with a coil? Guess it won't work, because this overunity FX is not about rotating mag field. Rotating mag field may cause ether inertia effects to manifest, but do you really think it produces electric potential higher than what you have on your coils?

Actually, yes. Yes I do. Consider this in your mind. The wavefront starts to rotate at with the 9v input. However, due to the extremely weak field strength, it's rotation speed is very slow. Considering the inherent capacitance combined with inductance due to tuned bifiliar control coils, each control coil is acting like an electric guitar reverb tank.

The signal is injected, travels to the end of the coil, to be reflected. Being that the coil is tuned to the frequency, said signal is still bouncing back and forth by the time of the next frequency pulse injects. With only one pulse, the wave dies out after several reflections. However, hitting this same circuit continuously should have an additive effect, as the new signals would harmonize perfectly with the old.

The field then rotates faster with each new pulse, as both the voltage, amperage, and therefore field strength/energy increases. Energy imparted into the collectors due to the rotating field is harmonic in frequencies with the control coils. Some of this energy is diverted into the control coils. This energy sums with the energy already present, and the total energy builds......

You can see where I am going. This energy would otherwise have been LOST to the system.

There is one major difference, as I envision either an air core transformer, or a ferrite core. Eddy loss, hysteresis, etc. are NOT desired in this design, though the iron core would increase field strength. Inherent field strength is not always the right approach.

@otto
I think the sines will come. I think that some will be generated due to induction out of the squares, due to some weird stuff I watched on my scope pulsing an air core coil. ( :D )

Paul
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

AhuraMazda

@pauldude000
That was a very interesting explanation but now, do you get any output?

aleks

Quote from: pauldude000 on April 10, 2008, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: aleks on April 10, 2008, 04:13:56 AM
Why not just take a 3-phase motor and replace its rotor with a coil? Guess it won't work, because this overunity FX is not about rotating mag field. Rotating mag field may cause ether inertia effects to manifest, but do you really think it produces electric potential higher than what you have on your coils?

Actually, yes. Yes I do.
I think it won't work without MOSFET pulsing like Otto's TPU=ECD. While I disagree that this device "converts" these pulses, the sharp pulses MOSFET produces is what extracts energy. Any pure sinusoidal oscillations - be them acoustic or electric do not have DC component in them, they are not abrupt. Even thinking in resonance terms won't help.

When you turn the magnetic field "ON" it will collide with everything, but after that an equilibrium will be established and your magnetic field will basically become what could be called "ambient conditions".