Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protonmom

@IotaYodi
Sorry for not responding earlier.  I will definitely try the utility knife next.  It has to be better and sharper than my old paring knife.  Thank you.

@Jeanna
Okay then...I see what you mean by being at both ends now.  I will have to try that setup.
On your cement pots (I always want to say "cement ponds"  ;D) what did you learn?  I have two cem. pots ready for something, just don't know what.  I made them pretty big.  They are ugly, but who cares if they are planted in the ground.  What matters is do they do anything???

Well, what do you know.  I hooked up the new EB with the cu at the top and the fe hooked to the bottom of the core.  Here are the readings.  It went back almost to what it was earlier today....from a totally different hookup.  Now, why would it do that?
On the last one, I cannot see what the setting was on, but I generally check the V200 or V20 and the A 20m or A200m.  My guess is A200m but not sure.  Will do over again another time.

jeanna

Quote from: protonmom on August 13, 2009, 10:33:10 PM

@Jeanna
Okay then...I see what you mean by being at both ends now.  I will have to try that setup.
Cool!
QuoteOn your cement pots (I always want to say "cement ponds"  ;D) what did you learn?
hmm cement ponds. well that would hold some water...

I set them up to see if I could add in series.
At that point we were all noticing that we could not add in series.
If we added anything it would go to zero more than likely.
So I wanted to try the cement  thinking that it would be earthlike and in the earth but have a kind of separation at the same time.
I tried many things. One of the pots frankly refused to work.
So, I only used 2. One has carbon granules from a spent brita filter. Sometimes I would use a carpenter's pencil, but this time it was a copper pipe. The other is filled with soil like a flower pot.
As you can see, The initial cu-zn connection gave me 0.83vdc. But then I walked the wires through 2 cement pots in a series order and when the final zn was in place the voltage was .93vdc. That was an improvement. But the winter was cold and rainy and I never pursued it much. Also, we began to work on the Stubblefield coils just then.

QuoteI have two cem. pots ready for something, just don't know what. ...  What matters is do they do anything???
Only one way to know!  ;D

Those are high readings.
Anything over 10mA is a high reading for an earth battery. Maybe it is time for you to try an led?
Put the neg side of cap on the fe with the short leg of the led and connect the other 2 legs to the cu side of the eb wires....and maybe you will get a light.
Red is what Bill used from the plain eb.

Wow, you are moving fast! very wonderful.

jeanna

oscar

@jeanna,
thank you for posting the scan of  Stubblefield's full flyer here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4455.msg197127#msg197127.

To me this is the most important document about his cell apart from the patent.
Interesting to read that the Fe wire would SLOWLY degrade, yet the Cu would remain more or less intact.
So you are right. The cell is started by a galvanic process, but then the resulting current evokes an additional effect (the magnetic field of the coil), which is what makes his invention so important and unique compared to other batteries.
Also his handwriting
Quote from: Nathan_Stubblefield
The pat office officials would not accept my name of magnetic induction cell as proposed by me.

@protonmom,
Quote from: protonmom on August 13, 2009, 10:33:10 PM... with the cu at the top and the fe hooked to the bottom of the core. 
routing the minus (= the Fe wire) through the core and achieving higher current output with this trick is very interesting, if it is not a measuring error.
What if you hook up the Fe to the top of the core? You get the same effect?

Maybe you can stand the coil upright into a plastic beaker with a LITTLE water in it, so that the water just covers base of the coil.
In this way the water can seep up through the cloth, keeping the coil body moist automatically.
Then you could keep the DMM connected for continuous readings on the 200mA scale, following what happens to those readings for a day or two without interruption.

But I have a problem with your latest data:
In the first photo (A20m 0.61.jpg ) in last posting
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4455.msg197160#msg197160
the Amp reading is very low (zero-point-six-one milliAmpere) compared to the day before, when you got ninety-two_point_five milliAmpere
here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4455.msg197009#msg197009
Yet you write
Quote from: protonmom on August 13, 2009, 10:33:10 PM.... It went back almost to what it was earlier today....
But the two Amperage/current readings are orders of magnitude apart!?
Is there an error somewhere ( probably in my understanding)
Please keep us/me posted in case you have time to take more readings.
Thanks mom.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

dllabarre

"Earth Energy and Vocal Radio"   Nathan Stubblefield

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/nathan-s.htm

Interesting read.

DonL

jeanna

Quote from: oscar on August 14, 2009, 06:13:30 AM

...if it is not a measuring error.
What if you hook up the Fe to the top of the core? You get the same effect?

Lots of us found the same results as protonmom has.

Quote...
Then you could keep the DMM connected for continuous readings on the 200mA scale, following what happens to those readings for a day or two without interruption.
Excellent idea. I agree. If you can do that protonmom.

QuoteBut I have a problem with your latest data:
...the Amp reading is very low (zero-point-six-one milliAmpere) compared to the day before, when you got ninety-two_point_five milliAmpere

I had the same thing happen which is why I am hoping protonmom can do a continuous test to report how fast and how much etc.
It is isn't too late already.
Mine never went back up to the original reading I had from that first day.
But... it is doing very well as a radiant receiver!!

So, yeah, protonmom, please do us a favor and take all those measurements, please!

thanks also to oscar,

jeanna