Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 10, 2008, 08:21:23 PM
Sorry Rusty Springs, it was meant as a joke, but in truth, it is as Archer has said from the beginning, the friction really dosen't matter.  this is because in order for the machine(be it magnetic, gravity, whatever) to run, the friction has already been taken care of. it is not even worth considering. the machine simply is built "massive" enough to make the small losses to friction a non issue.
the fact that Archer now has his lever self reseting proves that friction losses are moot.

Dirt Diggler

Hi Dirt
I could be wrong here but I thought the bigger something is the more friction and why because theres more surface to surface contact meaning more friction also the more moving parts you have the more friction so to cut down friction you don't make something bigger with more moving parts you make it smaller with less moving parts.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but when did Archer get his lever self reseting I can't remember ever seeing that.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
I know nothing about math so I look at the wheel this way.
It starts down with magnetic force and gravity, magnetic force starts to pull it back up at the last magnet so work has to be done by gravity to stop magnetic force no gain there.

Gravity keeps you going to the next magnetic force which again try's to push you back Gravity again does work to push through magnetic force and again no gain.

Thats down now we start up magnetic force does the work to push against gravity to get the rods back up from almost a virtical position again no gain.

At no point can I see a gain in the system but even if everything is 100% or no loss then something most think means nothing come into the system and thats friction, all your work has been done to compleat the cycle so what do you have left to beat friction.

Thats a lay persons point of view.
Take Care All
Graham

dirt diggler

Quote from: Rusty_Springs on June 10, 2008, 08:41:00 PM
Hi Dirt
I could be wrong here but I thought the bigger something is the more friction and why because theres more surface to surface contact meaning more friction also the more moving parts you have the more friction so to cut down friction you don't make something bigger with more moving parts you make it smaller with less moving parts.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but when did Archer get his lever self reseting I can't remember ever seeing that.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

Hi Graham,

as far as the friction goes, I didn't say BIGGER, I said MORE MASSIVE, two wheels of the same size, but different masses will spin for drastictly different times on the same bearing. even though the friction is higher on the heavyer wheel, it still spins longer. friction is still a part, but as you see in this test, it is moot. the wheel with less friction stops sooner.
this is what we are trying here, and it is the same with the wheel or the lever. small weight moving a large weight, the losses to friction are minimal, because of the momentum of the large mass.
hope this helps, not sure if I explained it properly.

Dirt Diggler

Edit:  sorry, didn't read the self resetting lever on his site, musta been a little birdy that told me ;)

Edit 2:  just checked, yes I did read on his site that the resetting was sucessful today, video's tomorrow.
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

infringer

ahhhh mmmmk

Rusty springs ok here is the deal bro.

Are we not trying to make something work instead of wasting time trying to bash devices why not ponder on ideas of how to better design something?

Time is valuable why are you wasting it trying to find every little reason it will not work without suggesting one possible thing good to make the sob work...

Purepower seems to have taken a more civil approach and openly admits to wanting to have a working device and hell even chimed in a few suggestions...

Legendre is simply a guy with too much time and money and really could give two shits about people look at his piss poor attituide.

yeap... I'll hear about it from you guys I'm sure...

Why not save your time and mine and just ignore me and not even post...

Who said that?

What did he say?

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: infringer on June 10, 2008, 09:22:23 PM
ahhhh mmmmk

Rusty springs ok here is the deal bro.

Are we not trying to make something work instead of wasting time trying to bash devices why not ponder on ideas of how to better design something?

Time is valuable why are you wasting it trying to find every little reason it will not work without suggesting one possible thing good to make the sob work...

Purepower seems to have taken a more civil approach and openly admits to wanting to have a working device and hell even chimed in a few suggestions...

Legendre is simply a guy with too much time and money and really could give two shits about people look at his piss poor attituide.

yeap... I'll hear about it from you guys I'm sure...

Why not save your time and mine and just ignore me and not even post...

Who said that?

What did he say?

-infringer-

Hi infringer
How can you make something work if you can't see where it doesn't work, how can you fix the problems it you can't see any problems.
Bad science or logic will not get a OU.
Take Care infringer
Graham