Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhirschfelder

Quote from: ramset on April 27, 2008, 12:46:44 PM
dhirschfelder  THANKS  is this guy amazing or what !!!    step by step   takes us by the hand to replicate" HIS!!"  baby [device] its like a dream come true   Chet

@ramset

indeed Archer is quite distinctive from what we are seeing. I think his approach is both unique and admirable.

Some points :
1. Unlike Steorn who sought media attention immediately, Archer is deliberately steering clear of them knowing how damaging their ignorance/agenda can be and hardly surprising when you consider who controls the media.
2. Unlike almost every other 'new energy source' that  seems to promise delivery 'next year', Archer by contrasts tells us this quarter ! i.e. a matter of weeks - 2008
3. Unlike every other source of new energy, his plan to auction the original T-Ford of his technology is both smart and selfless but he knows that any other path will be met with obstruction. I suspect he will be in demand for interviews, book deals and perhaps even a movie - all going well he will be handsomely rewarded for his efforts after deliverance. What engineering company would not want the guy who invented and delivered free energy on their advisory board. That makes the remnant weeks between now and June 20th somewhat special - I can't imagine Archer is likely to be able to handle the bombardment of contact he is likely to have.
4. I wonder myself what the very best way to spread the word worldwide would be by avoiding the media. If we assume that readers of this web site and others similar in nature would clearly be on board as would possibly many internet frequenters, that still leaves a gazillion people who would be unaware of the phenomenon.
You want to target people everywhere who are likely to build one for themselves, relatives and friends. Word of mouth is powerful but slower than a direct communication. There is nothing I can think of that has necessitated such a fast spread of information that didn't involve the media or the internet in recent history and therein lies the problem. One possible solution is direct mail - you'd need funding from a sponsor to pay for the post office to include with everyone's mail a 1 page summary flyer of everything you need to build one. Clearly the mail(postal) service is likely to clear its activities with the government and again a flaw presents itself.
The only other option is street flyers where a network of people worldwide agree to print up 1000 pages similar to the post office approach and literally hand them out person to person. At some point enough people will have the knowledge to hand to make it irreversible at which point any negativity the media may engage in would already be a mute point.

This has probably been discussed to death already on other threads - but if June 20 is what we expect - the concept should become a reality rather soon.

DH

ramset

DH  just a thought because of the already existing  infrastructure      churches  synagoge any place of worship [though I don't belong to one] senior centers [assisted living like sunrise]not invalids   craigs list  any community help center  civic association etc etc I would stay away from political orgs will set up a mobil demo unit for what ever course  we think  makes the most sense     Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

helmut

Quote from: ramset on April 28, 2008, 11:09:44 AM
DH  just a thought because of the already existing  infrastructure      churches  synagoge any place of worship [though I don't belong to one] senior centers [assisted living like sunrise]not invalids   craigs list  any community help center  civic association etc etc I would stay away from political orgs will set up a mobil demo unit for what ever course  we think  makes the most sense     Chet

What du you and DH think about the hidden action like the Illuminanti do.
Why to take the Megaphon.? Call the Sharks?
First lets the mashine run and then make shure,that a planetised network of rebuilders come together.
Lets organise for a proper dokumentation and instruction.
If the first Youtube Demontrations become available,lets spread Links and mirrors.

helmut

mental breakdown

It is entirely conceiveable that due to the open source nature of this project and the fact that Archer states that it can be made by the common man with average mechanical skill and it will utilize readily available parts, many small time entrepreneurs or opportunists will begin to make the machines for profit.  If 20 people world wide make even 10 of these machines for sale or just for their friends and family, the news will spread rapidly and its development will follow rapidly as 200 people will be able to point their fingers at the device when questioned about how they do it.  Word of mouth can spread the information quickly, small town papers would make headlines of each individual that builds any free energy machine, especially if the person building the device is not secretive about who invented the device and how they can do it for themselves.  Currently, almost everybody that is utilizing current technology such as wind and solar to supplement their power are getting all kinds of average folks contacting them asking them how they do it.  One man I've seen locally has a small but obvious wind generator on his front lawn, I am uncertain if it would power much more then a lightbulb.  A friend of mine said the man is going to take it down because everybody calls or stops to ask him about the specs and details as if he created it or as if it was somehow taking care of his energy need (It is hooked into his garage I believe and supplements the lighting.)

If the device Archer is producing could be replicated for $500.00 to $1500.00 as claimed surely they would sell for significantly more for a finished working product.  The biggest problem will be whether the device is stable enough to be relyed upon as an independant primary source for household energy needs.  No one will buy a unit that is going to work some of the time or for a few hours and then it need to be rebooted, reenergized, untangled or whatever.  The consumer wants a machine that will work continuously with little or no maintenance and a contact phone number that will fix the machine quite quickly in the event it stops working. For any mechanical individual that is looking for a small/large business opportunity this may be quite promising as it will not require the investment or restrictions that corporate opportunities require.  In theory, if the unit is all that it is said to be, any competent mechanic could build and sell maybe 5 units per week at maybe $500.00 + profit per machine.  At $2,500.00 per week a very comfortable living could be had.  Because of the manner by which this development is coming about I am more concerned about the device working continuously and providing the necessary output and it being relatively easy to duplicate.  One thing most of the designs that tote a free energy claim have in common is the expertise necessary to duplicate the effect.  Claims of overunity and free energy are cropping up everyday and dying out just as quickly since most of the simple ideas have one or two secrets that everyone is trying to crack because the inventor decided to go for the money or never perfected his device before becoming public.  If Stan Meyer's, Henry Moray, Nikola Tesla, Steven Marks had no holds barred showed everyone every single element (completely open sourced) to there devices I have no doubt people would spend more time perfecting their work, then attempting to duplicate it based on incomplete information.

I sincerely hope everything goes as Archer has planned, I am certainly routing for him!

Take care,
Scott

neptune

If i did not believe in Free energy being a possibility, I would not frequent this website. It has been famously said that extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. A lot of people are counting a lot of chickens before they are hatched. Spreading the word on this if it is real will not be a problem, with or without the media.There are, I am sure , a lot of gifted builders on this site. However, these days I am amazed at how unpractical most people are today. As An appliance engineer, every day I get called out to unblock filters on washing machines, even though the customer has an instruction book explaining how to do it. Joe public will not be able to build his own machine, but as has been said, there is a business opportunity for the local engineer. I still maintain that a simple proof- of -concept machine would be the best start. OK, scaling up would not be easy, but every neighbourhood has a guy capable of it. At this stage we are still just talking theory, until we see proof. Past dissapointments have made me cynical, but not I hope, offensive.