Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Thanx for all the great input, unfortunately, is difficult to understand that this is simply a new interaction of physics. In patent law it would be termed observing a new interaction or reaction. As i noted on the site, relying on Newton and the equations is false physics, if the laws for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction are false as proven by simple magnets. this is where i explained as missed by science for 200 years and under their nose, that a magnet has less repelling power than it has attracting power over the same weight. This is true and yet untrue at the same time. It is true that the reaction is not equal, but the field is equal, that is the anomaly, a magnetic field is like a soft rubber ball when glued to a weight of 200 kilos it will pull it provided the glue breaking strain is greater than 201 kilos, but when you go to push the weight something strange happens, the ball squashes, now the ball with the same push as it had pull will move the weight because the field or air is caught within a skin, but with a magnet it is not, and the field folds around the magnet and does not have the same push or repulsion as it does when pulling, as the field acts like the ball and stretches out like a string.

The point is Newton was wrong, in fact wrong in one of the most basic devices known to man, for every action the is not an equal or opposite reaction. So the device in question simply applies a similar anomaly, and one everyone keeps missing, .

I will post this here first before the site tomorrow night so you can be the first to fully understand the part of the discovery that proves standard calcs wrong.

Try this get a plank of wood and set it at 45 degrees and have it go around ten feet above ground level(you will need sides) get a light rubber ball full of air around 6 inches across, now get a compressor and an air gun of some sort. now use this to get the ball to the top, preferable something that fires a rivet or soft point device, the air wont do,you need impact or a known pounds per square inch piston action. it does not matter what this is.

now shoot it at the ball from varying distances, until it just makes it to the top, a spring loaded device will also work.

Now elevate the plank as close to vertical as possible and make sure it is still ten feet to the top from the ground (you will have to start the ball higher or cut the plank shorter (or have 2 ). it wont make it, it can't and here is the real kicker even without the friction of the roll in open air, it still cant make it.

now do you see what you are missing??? (god i hope so) Newton?s calcs were never designed for the Wright brothers or this device :)

I like the idea of the young minds, toys or puzzles that build the machine, once you know it works, you can't unknow it, like being told planes can't fly according to Newton and his gravity calculations.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

hartiberlin

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on April 29, 2008, 06:53:20 AM
Thanx for all the great input, unfortunately, is difficult to understand that this is simply a new interaction of physics. In patent law it would be termed observing a new interaction or reaction. As i noted on the site, relying on Newton and the equations is false physics, if the laws for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction are false as proven by simple magnets. this is where i explained as missed by science for 200 years and under their nose, that a magnet has less repelling power than it has attracting power over the same weight. This is true and yet untrue at the same time. It is true that the reaction is not equal, but the field is equal, that is the anomaly, a magnetic field is like a soft rubber ball when glued to a weight of 200 kilos it will pull it provided the glue breaking strain is greater than 201 kilos, but when you go to push the weight something strange happens, the ball squashes, now the ball with the same push as it had pull will move the weight because the field or air is caught within a skin, but with a magnet it is not, and the field folds around the magnet and does not have the same push or repulsion as it does when pulling, as the field acts like the ball and stretches out like a string. 

Do you use magnets and/or electromagnets inside the pipes to get the weights up again to 1 oclock ?
Then it is no gravity wheel anymore, but an electromagnet motor so to speak...
I agree that with the right combination of permanent magnets and electromagnets and
usefull iron cores you could propell a weight higher than Epot = Ecap= 0.5 xC V^2
from a charged capacitor, that has only Ecap= 0.5 xC V^2 energy stored.
So with the help of magnetics it should be possible to propell a magnet or an iron weight piece
higher than E= m x g x h =  0.5 xC V^2
But then you have the help of the iron domains flipping and getting the energy out of
a thermal-magnetic energy-circle-process.

The point is Newton was wrong, in fact wrong in one of the most basic devices known to man, for every action the is not an equal or opposite reaction. So the device in question simply applies a similar anomaly, and one everyone keeps missing, .

I will post this here first before the site tomorrow night so you can be the first to fully understand the part of the discovery that proves standard calcs wrong.

Try this get a plank of wood and set it at 45 degrees and have it go around ten feet above ground level(you will need sides) get a light rubber ball full of air around 6 inches across, now get a compressor and an air gun of some sort. now use this to get the ball to the top, preferable something that fires a rivet or soft point device, the air wont do,you need impact or a known pounds per square inch piston action. it does not matter what this is.

now shoot it at the ball from varying distances, until it just makes it to the top, a spring loaded device will also work.

Now elevate the plank as close to vertical as possible and make sure it is still ten feet to the top from the ground (you will have to start the ball higher or cut the plank shorter (or have 2 ). it wont make it, it can't and here is the real kicker even without the friction of the roll in open air, it still cant make it.

now do you see what you are missing??? (god i hope so) Newton?s calcs were never designed for the Wright brothers or this device :)

I like the idea of the young minds, toys or puzzles that build the machine, once you know it works, you can't unknow it, like being told planes can't fly according to Newton and his gravity calculations.

Hmm, this example with a weight hitting a rubber ball would only affect the
energy transfer from the shooting weight to the rubber ball.
I could imagine, that it depends on how long the shooting weight has already flown,
until it hits the rubber ball.
Normally, if a weight, e.g. a steel ball hits a rubber ball, the rubber ball will
deform and get some kick energy from this deformation and then fly off.
I wonder, if the height would not be always the same, if the kick energy during
impact is the same ?
So will the ball really run higher on the 45 degrees slope than flying off 90 degrees
vertically ?
How do you explain this ?

Archer,maybe you can just post your whole principle now,
so other builders can already try the main principle behind it
and can verify it ?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

The Eskimo Quinn

that really is the principal, I was said i can kick Newton?s ass 6 ways from Sunday, it was not figurative, i can build 6 devices that have different principle components, some using similar physics others not. in this instance you are indeed correct for one version of this machine in a manner of speaking, although this same wheel can be made fully mechanical (with precise engineering) no power use at all. But the concept component is a mass build at home not a selective build by engineers.

So again this is the main principle, you have missed the basic, the 45 is actually longer as well yet still makes it, as for the distance for your firing mechanism, the first is to ensure the ball only just makes it, then you must use the same distance, this gives you identical impact PPSI. Newton was not around for satellites, again noted earlier in the site as a prime component of the discovery, that gravity pulls as well from the front on any item traveling with a forward trajectory, so whilst you are lifting gravity is also pulling down but also forward at the same time, if you also look at the wording of the site you will also note i said around 1 o?clock and 7 oclock not actually. can Hans, please do the calculation for horizontal lift???!! there is none, yet at the end of the day one side still weighs more than the other does it not? the trick is finding the balance between one oclock and horizontal that requires less energy than your machine produces, it is usually closer to 2 and 8, but the firing sequence starts at around 7.

satellites are pulled around the earth by gravity if you look from above so to speak you are looking at a giant gravity wheel, my gain is not the falling turn of the planet, but the one true fact not Newton nor any scientist ever knew (well if they did it was never published.) let your fan wheel fall from 1mm past 12, now science says it only travels 90 percent or thereabouts, but no one notices the distance it travels after, back and forward back and forward many times a full circle in fact, does it not?????

So according to Newton this is only in your mind, this is not motion, this is not energy!!!????????? so where is it coming from?? stored energy is what every single human on the planet has missed, see if you can find that evaluation printed anywhere in history. the truth is that attached to an oscillating generator, that one fall produces more energy by the time it eventually stops than the original fall equation Hans noted earlier by over 100 percent, untouched unpushed, no tricks, and every human in the world has seen it happen, yet no one person saw it. The calculation by Newton is false one fall does not equal one lift. and when manipulated correctly can be made perpetual.

So much for Epot= m x g x h, the moment the fan blade rolls back from 11 oclock Newton is wrong, such a simple error, has disabled mankind from clearly seeing what was always right in front of them, but the Newtonians will say this is a new fall, yet the blade and coin were dropped once only, yet the external power to lift it to 12 oclock was once only, yet they do not see it keeps rocking for a very long time producing energy all the time. try a few fishing sinkers on the inside of a racing bike rim, you'll go to sleep. once up never equals once down and not around.

For the record modern 8 foot span wind  turbines have about the same resistance as a bike wheel!!!

mind blowing what we don't see isn't it.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

ramset

Speeking of food for thought   know my head is gonna explode   Archer you are a gift  thanks[understatement]    Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

helmut

Hello Guys
Some homework is done.
From Bottom to the Top about 120cm

helmut

p.s.: The Quality from Pic is bad,  will try another shrink tool