Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

@ Capz,

what are your two 9V batteries from and how recently did you remove them from application?

have you monitored the isolated battery voltage just in stand-alone mode for a few hours? you're probably just seeing the batteries slowly recover some of its charge...this is not uncommon

then again, if the voltage is exceeding 9V, then that's something odd. only way to tell for sure if the battery is really charging, is to load test them
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Creativity

@Cap-Z-ro

i have an experiment u can try out :) surround your setup with metal (Faraday cage),this way u and all of us will get to know if the charging comes from the surrounding electro-magnetic waves or is it inherent to the system.Fast way would be to cover it with metal bowl or something.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Cap-Z-ro

Last night I left my motor charger reading 7.09 vdc...my trans charger read 8.18 vdc.

This am the motor charger read 7.31 vdc...and climbed to 7.33 vdc in 20 minutes.

The trans charger read 8.25 vdc...and seems to have topped off.

You may be right poynt99...a low battery in my meter may have been responsible for the unusually high readings.

At one point the meter was showing over 18 vdc charge in a 9 volt battery

I don't give up easily though...I have other arrangements.

At the very least I hope this experience may spark an idea in someone else.

Dr. Green-'s idea seems interesting.

I still have high hopes for this recharging loop concept.

Regards...

resonanceman

At   14 hrs I have a total  of  .005 V 

I  about half the time last night  was with only one wire to the battery .

I didn't notice any difference in  the charging  rate .

Over night  I have been using a small motor .
I just  added the small coil  I tried yesterday .

From the  battery I now have   cap,  motor,  cap, coil, cap, then  back to battery . 

All the caps I am  using are  .1 uF polypropylene

gary

resonanceman

my  best  guess at what is going on here  is that    we are picking  up  RF  from  radio and  TV  stations and  cell phones

It  would be interestring   if someone  could  move their  setup   to  a place that is  either much closer to  or farther from  known  sources of RF for a few days .

I am guessing that  the RF is  building a small charge in  the inductors  on each  cycle. That charge   would then  flow to  the caps.   I am thinking that  it probably sets up a " vibration "  .......not full fledged  resonance .......but  if  we had a  LC circuit  that was tuned to the  frequency of  the RF  we should pick up lots more .

I don't have a clue why it is  charging  the  battery's   It  would  seem  like a diode  would be required for that .

gary