Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@ Cap-Z-ro

Thanks again for all the open source type input, the reason I asked is because I have 4 different motors all 12 volts but when I use the smaller motor I seem to have a lower current drain but nothing OU yet but that doesn't your system doesn't work just that mine hasn't yet :)

I'd really like to go get the parts necessary tomorrow that's why I'm asking for your specs on the motor but no problem, if what you're saying about the different motor probably means I'm using the wrong rating and types of capacitors in the circuit.

BTW: I'm not expecting the motor to move as you mentioned earlier, from what I'm seeing the motor is acting like a transformer.

Respect,
Paul

resonanceman

Capt Z

I went back over  your  drawings

Have you  tried   your  transformer  with both  sides of the  battery connected ?

I just switched  to a small motor ...........but I  was using a small coil before .....with  both sides of the  battery connected

gary

Dr.Greenthumb

Curious about this as im still a noobie to electronics. Did you charge the capacitors? I hooked up a few caps in the first diagram that you had and nothing happened. The fan had a small jerk and that was it.

Cap-Z-ro

The motor isn't supposed to turn...it just sits there while the battery charges for some reason unknown to me.

Regards...

Dr.Greenthumb

haha okay ill check that out

::edit got the first one hooked up ill let it sit for a bit and check it out again. started with 1.075 volts.