Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: maxc on July 06, 2008, 07:22:40 PM
Every fuel system programmer knows you can "program the ECM" too get 20% better mileage and still pass emissions test.
My system can rapidly condense the exhaust. Separate the good stuff. Then polarize "it" energize "it" shoot it back into the engine.
Is it in the rules you have to use the alt for powering the HHO production or what ever? ;)

If you can prove this, you do not need the million dollar prize.  The working solution is worth many times more than that.  Now, can you prove it beyond mere hearsay?

maxc

The proper type and amount of water will speed up the CO oxidation. http://www.not2fast.com/NACA/naca-report-426.pdf
Because of the way THEY did the test no increase in power.You only need to almost turn the water to HHO to increase power and mileage. If I remember right they used superheated steam in there test?
My pdf reader is not working right now.

Mark

retrodynamic

-When you think about the Hydrogen as a combustion, you dont think in another option.
-If you compare the hydrogen, with the gasoline. What is the octane than the hydrogen cut have, just to put a number, just to put a level, to compare.
-And to squezze the hydrogen from water, all the factors are valid, ike; electricity, temperature, compression, or emptiness, esteam, etc... To breake the HH union O. :)

nutsNbolts

Quote from: xjet on July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM
I'm the guy who posted the HHO Scam video to YouTube (I'm sure most of you have already seen it).

This posting is just to let you know that I've organized a one million dollar prize for the first person who can use one of these HHO setups to consistently produce an improvement in fuel efficiency of 25% or more without causing engine damage.

The details are on the website referred to in the video.

It is now time for those who are making such bold claims to step up to the base and play ball!

Ello xjet and everyone else on these boards.  I have been a frequent guest here for a few months and this thread prompted me to register.  Some interesting stuff here worthy of big money scientific development / testing.  Equally some wacky stuff and colourfull charactors to add flavour to the boards.

Firstly I haven't seen the video or rules mentioned in quotes above but I have read the whole thread.  Sorry xjet but you don't come across with any conviction.  You say there's a prize but the rules in thread don't meet your own criteria for scientific evaluation.  At best you come across as being contrary in a forum of your disliking and at worst, scamming free motoring...all expenses paid.

For me or anyone else to believe in your offer there would be Monies in a trust account up front for all to see.  So everyone knows you mean business and not being contrary just because your bored.  The test should be static so's theirs no ambiguity or corruption of data.  Don't see why you need to drive these things.  To many variables that could influence the final analysis let alone possible abuse.  Why not simply bench test on new modern engines straight from the factory.  Use a company like MIRA (google it) for unbiased testing and analysis of components afterwards.

Me...I'm skint but a 15 quid local advert would get me a 2,500 quid investor for a share of 470.000 quid (sorry no Stirling Pound sign on this bloody key board).  I believe 25% if not more MPG increase is possible but I don't have enough data on engine wear so that would be my calculated gamble.  I don't think it would be detrimental given the information I've read on the net.

To finish....wouldn't you agree a better bang would increase your idea of thermodynamics

Kind regards
Steve

icanbeatbob

@nutsNbolts,

I agree. Something is not right here. I threw out the question to xjet of why these investors don't believe him and are putting up money when he says he has %100 scientific proof that it doesn't work. If these guys don't believe him, why should we? It looks as though he has a different agenda.

If xjet wanted to prove to the world that all of these HHO systems are scams, which sounds as though some may be by their extraordinary claims, he would do it differently. He seems to have an absolute negative attitude which probably makes him bias.

Brad