Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Dingle Foundation

Started by ethospete, July 06, 2008, 01:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbicane

To malakabayo and ethospete,

No, it is time disinformation ceased and that we learned that the "law of economy", is but a simple lesson to this earth.

Those who have the required diagrams or schematics should forward them now to the many who though will make mistakes, will also advance the simple propositions
We were born under govenment and are not required to condescend to its shadow.

All of you should know that the ICE is redundant and that antigravity machinery is already known. It is time to release the bondage of foolery and let the common knowledge through.
Enough of stupidity. Let all the groups intersect at one of the primary junctions of knowledge.
This century is already full of segregation - we have the oppotunity through this elementary version of the internet, to make the difference.

Read between the words - we already have the whole power of transition, now.
Follow your gut and just do it.

Elstwhise - this is but an exercise of pure pathos.

I remain resolute and shall release 'other' modalities, if we do not concur in association from this discourse.

Regards,

Impey Barbicane
Barbicane

mbramble

Seems to be the month of "Official" Dingel sites....

http://danieldingel.com/
http://www.dinglefoundation.com/

And someone should settle on a correct spelling of his last name.

ethospete

'Dingle' is the correct spelling and the Foundation was set up in March... I can only guess that this latest addition took the other spelling as www.danieldingle.com had already gone...

All the best,

Pete...

danieldingel

Hello to all users.

Mr. Dingel's official website is http://danieldingel.com, and no other website has authorization to claim that. Legal documentation of this may be viewed at http://danieldingel.com/legal.

And the proper spelling of his name is DINGEL. This is what is recorded in his driver's license, car registration, and other papers.

Finally, the people behind DanielDingel.com are not in any way offering any products/shares/items for sale for any purpose. Yes there is a donation tab, but the disclosure is clear and direct that any such donation goes to the website maintenance and hosting fees, for which DanielDingel.com staff do not mind if they don't get paid.

ethospete

Okay Mr "Dingel" please explain this message from Daniel's Telephone conversation this morning...?

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind..."

Reading from Delfin's latest letter, it looks that prospects of the Ethos-Dingle partnership is very good and they're happy with the profit sharing scheme you proposed. Congratulations in advance

Regards.

Rose

Peter,

What's up!

I have a very good news, I have talked  to Mr. Dingle and Mr. PeÃÆ'Ã,±a over the phone just a minutes ago. I have laid down some of your cards, specifically the 40% for the Ethos, 40% to Dingle & PeÃÆ'Ã,±a group and 20% for the Foundation they like the proposal, and I also told them that if ever they can ask for assistance in product production to capture the market of your Area. I explained your invitation in visiting  Turkey that it would be time consuming to their part so I told them that you will visit Philippines.

They told me that the Korean group stayed here for almost 4 months before they finished the transactions of Distributorship.Probably the eagerness of the Korean group drives their interest to singed agreement between the two parties. South Korea and Philippines are the specific area of the Korean Group.

- 0 -

I will be in Manila for our next meeting with Daniel on 08.08.08 if you'd like to meet me there...?

All the best,

Pete...

P.S. 100% of ALL monies Donated through the 'official' www.dinglefoundation.com website are hand delivered to Daniel himself to make the best use of them he can to help the people there.

My company is The Ethos Group www.ethoseu.com and we have set up the foundation as a strategic partner alliance to help Daniel and the people there too. We are a 'for profit' organisation and not a charity therefore my company covers all of the processing and transaction costs as our way to help a bit more with each donation as well and so every dollar that gets donated actually gets used for what it is intended for, unlike most charities as they have to cover their 'expenses' whereas we do not. ...and unlike people using them to run websites...  lol