Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Dingle Foundation

Started by ethospete, July 06, 2008, 01:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanti

I still would have another question:

What exactly did you agree on with Mr Dingel on your discussion?
Did he also agree, that you're selling your cells under his name?
As far as I got to know Mr Dingel (and sure, I know him only from the newspaper and videos), he would never agree on a company selling their cells under his name.

And about your way of SEO. I can just say: Really very low moral and "ethical" standard...at least in my opinion.

malakabayo

Shanti

Well, if this is really true, then Mr Dingel should take into account to take a lawyer and sue them. As otherwise Mr Dingel' s name and his unique invention could be compromised due to the selling of conventional "hydrogen smack boosters" of this company in the name of Mr Dingel.

alan

dinglefoundation.com could put the same message on their site referring to danieldingel.com, no?  :D

Anyone here who have seen the car IRL? Did you may take a look at the system?

Shanti

Quotedinglefoundation.com could put the same message on their site referring to danieldingel.com, no?

Sure they could. Everyone can do whatever he can (I could go out now, and kill 20 people), but then the owner of DanielDingel.com could certainly sue  dinglefoundation.com, as he has an official document, signed by Daniel Dingel, that proves that he has the right to put up a page for him. And he also doesn't try to sell his own products in the name of Mr Dingel.

Looks like you didn't had the time to read the whole thread, so here's again the link to the corresponding AFFIDAVIT:

http://DanielDingel.com/legal

Here's a quote of an ad at the dinglefoundation webpage:

QuoteDaniel's HydrogenX. Buy Now

Well, but as I said, IMHO, this is just a deception for potential customers, as they at some other place write, that the cells they are selling are not linked in any way to Mr Dingel!