Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

URGENT! WATER AS FUEL ENGINE DISCOVERED AND PATENTED

Started by tishatang, July 13, 2008, 01:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

@everyone,

Sorry to say but the light ball Anomaly that I found ended up being an artifact made by the video camera I used.

I removed the 2 Youtube videos relating to the study of the effect and I also edited out information and or deleted posts referring to this effect since I do not want future readers to read information just to find in the end that it is not correct.

Sorry for the camera glitch.

Luc

Johan_1955

Hello Great People,

Maybe "Tishatang" is even more close than I/we want to see, imagen a cilinder not with a positive pressure but with a far negative pressure, this after being flushed with 5 ideal inert gasses, and they also left a few drops off water behind.

In a 2 cilinder of 400 hp, we will need far more than only a pos.-pressure explosion, also the Negative Back-Force (EMF)!! We are working with this and now forgetting it? To make this power (the mentioned 400 hp) possible in just and only a 2 cilinder, we need also to contract with force: So dream we have an engine not filled with pressure, like above: a 2 cilinder engine, pistons 180 degrees off-set, not filled with a positive pressure but with a negative pressure/vacuum, this after being flushed with 5 ideal inert gasses, and they also left a few drops off water behind.

Ideal for igniting, far less spark or power needed to maintain the plasma going for the than pressure down-stroke, heat done with DC dan contracting with AC, bringing force-full back->up the vacuum back and coolness in the cilinder.

Maybe a try, just a container filled/flushed with a bit Argon of the TIG, sucking side off compressor and than well you know.

Johan

Sprocket

Hmmm, having just watched the Sabori video, it would appear that he never actually got the thing to run - in the first half there are performance specs quoted, implying that they had a 'runner', but in the second half, and using the same video footage, it is stated that the 2-cylinder engine was a non-runner (development model) and what you actually see 'running' is just the "bottom half" to demonstrate it worked - which is probably being powered by a motor - that's misleading!  At least that's my reading of it!  Rohner insists as much on this website.  A wasted 200meg download, plus 60min watch-time imo...

It's also almost 15 years since the video...

tishatang

Hi All

Update here on Rohner noble gas motor:

http://pesn.com/2009/09/21/9501575_Rohner_noble_gas_motor_update/

They have gotten further than I thought they would.  I wish them well and all described is true.

tishatang

Cloxxki

Interesting, isn't it?
Does anyone see how Tommey Reed's ratchet engine design would instantly improve efficiency of these sketced engine by a factor of 3 or 4? Same setup, but ditching the crank shaft.
How would such efficiency boost, if viable, effect its inherent operation?