Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

URGENT! WATER AS FUEL ENGINE DISCOVERED AND PATENTED

Started by tishatang, July 13, 2008, 01:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

tishatang

Using  a  compressor   sounds like  a great idea .

It  could make  a reasonable sterling   if the   heads  were  replaced with  a manifold between them .

It  could also be   used to  test   the  other ideas here  .........    the  flywheel could be  drilled   and a VERY  small  neo magnet  put in each   side ........     hall  affect switches  could then  be used  for  timing.

gary

pese

nightlive
Papp have let us know 3 from this gase tat he have used.

all

to search over this invention . Britt and rober gordon have also worked over that
noble gas motors.
over this , i find very easy to following
gas motor  "ammonia"

possibly that ist the source of all following inventions:

see here:
http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/MUSEUM/POWER/ammonia/ammonia.htm
Robert Gordon
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

tishatang

@Pese and All

I have found the Britt Noble Gas engine patent # 3,977,191

Go here and type in 3977191 :

http://www.pat2pdf.org/pat2pdf/foo.pl

Notice in the patent we also have high voltage and low voltage coming together with a dedicated ground electrode in the chamber.  This patent talks about the photon release and self concentration of the effect with mirrored combustion walls.  This patent was granted in Aug 1976.  Britt complained the patent office dragged its feet allowing a corporate entity to file earlier.  Was this corporate entity Papp or some unknown mega corp like GE?  Papp was working on his engine in the late 1960's.  His patent granted in 1972 with a working model.  It is unknown if the Britt patent had a working model.  Because it is so unusual, you think there would have to be a working model.  Or, perhaps Papp laid the groundwork for a Noble Gas engine?

Their seems to be some intrigue with this Britt story and patent.  Robert Gordon Britt is not a common name.  If you do a search, his name comes up for counterfeiting $50 bills and an appeal for conviction in Florida and an appeal for double jeopardy  in North Carolina.  This has to be the same man as the patent shows him to be in North Carolina.  One or two conclusions might be reached.  One,the guy is a crook, heard about Papp and tried to get something patented ahead of him?  Or two, he is a genius and had something and was framed by the feds putting counterfeit plates in his possession?  His device is much simpler than the Papp device.  Maybe someone can research Britt.  I have limited access behind the China firewall.

Tishatang

gotoluc

gotoluc

@everyone, I did manage to find the tests I was talking about of Jimmy Sabori's Papp Engine on his video. They are at the 49 minute mark. The video is here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2850891179207690407

I we can find the effect with what we are doing.

I keep looking for the green light ball effect since I found my circuit.

Notice in the pictures below that the Green light anomaly happens away from the spark event.

Luc