Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Astronaught Mitchell Admits To Alien Visitation And Cover-ups

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 28, 2008, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

And its about time I might add...he even hinted witnesses have been killed.

More here...

'he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fd_1216911065&p=1

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 28, 2008, 09:08:24 PM
And its about time I might add...he even hinted witnesses have been killed.

More here...

'he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fd_1216911065&p=1

.....>>>>>* repeatedly covered up by governments * <<<<< gee shucks ::).... we have these people in charge? .. why ? ???.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

nitinnun

i think that benevolent aliens have been guiding me and influencing me, all through my life.
the reasons why i know, are mostly personal and unimpressive to others. but i am 90% certain that it is the case.

the pleiadians and other benevolent species, have been trying to make first contact with earth, since 1987. but the illuminati types have been sabotaging things the whole time.
the illuminati can do it, because the aliens want us to meet certain conditions, before they will deal with us.

open contact would mean the end of the illuminati's corrupter money system. and the exposure of a filthy piles of lies, crimes, and horrific atrocities as big as mount everest.

first contact means the death of everyone working for the illuminati. so of course they cannot have it! they must dig their holes even deeper, to prolong their fate. and letting our misery pile up higher.

Cap-Z-ro

You can only piss in a suitcase for so long before it starts to seep out...the seams may be ready to pop...soon I hope...for all our sakes.

I look forward to watching the public hangings of the deceivers on high definition TV..with freeze frame and slo-mo of course.

Regards...

z.monkey

Howdy Cap-Z-ro, Nitinnun,

It's about time those astronauts came clean.  I read a story about Apollo 11 landing on the moon in the Sea of Tranquility.  Around the rim of the crater were dozens of UFO's.  Neil Armstrong had to be coaxed out of the Eagle because he was scared to go out there.  With dozens of unknown ships hanging around I can imagine why.  Turns out they were all benevolent.

The Pleiadians (Pleiades Cluster), Arcturians (Arcturus), Sirians (Sirius), and others all want to meet us.  There is a first contact mission scheduled to happen, but you said it, the Illuminati is in the way, those evil bastards.  Fortunately, the aliens have better technology and are working with Ascended Masters, Angels, and Archangels to eliminate the Illuminati completely.  Within a couple of years we should see a First Contact Event.  They have to accomplish this in a way that doesn't create mass hysteria.  This is very important because they care for our well being, and an event such as this could be very traumatic for the non-initiated.

Here is a plus.  The Illuminati have been hoarding the wealth of the world which they stole from us.  The Forces of Light plan on returning all that wealth to the people of the world after the Illuminati have been eliminated.  This is what is considered to be St. Germain's Trust.  I think he is an Archangel.  There is a awesome, bright future in store for everyone.  Monies will be based on precious metals again.  We will have governments that we can trust.  There will be NO MORE WAR!  And the technologies, my favorite part, the Forces of Light are going to release all of the suppressed technologies, and introduce us to new "alien" technologies, Whoo Hoo!  Oil is dead!

So I plan on building a business to produce these suppressed and new technologies.  There will be a need to replace all the polluting, current technologies with clean radiant power devices.  The faster we replace the old technologies the faster we can get mother Earth cleaned up and ready for her ascension.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!