Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

Quote from: mscoffman on August 20, 2008, 07:42:58 PM

Yes Omega_0 the answer to your question is; yes.

Thanks ! I just wanted to know if I'm reading it wrong. So this clears it up, he is getting more volts, although as you have said, its volts, not joules. So more tests (like a full discharge of both batteries in a known load) are needed to confirm OU.

I feel, its of no use to speculate about how the extra energy is generated, if it works, it works......
More important is, whether it is replicable.

Will wait for your setup :)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

jeffc

Quote from: ramset on August 19, 2008, 09:19:53 AM
Really does seem like headline news   Im going to send that article by "Jib guy" to The NY times My cous has been a top writer there forever   Chet
PS I also think we should work on a remediation for this with the appliances

Fascinating that this issue hasn't drawn more attention before Imhotep raises it.  For 100 years we have inductive power consumption costs misrepresented to consumers, with very smart EEs, electricians, and academics missing that we are billed by Volt-Ampere hours instead of KWh.  And possibly just as bad, the lack of adding some cheap capacitors to our appliences and now lighting increases heat in throughout our home wiring, damages our motors and electronics, and possibly increases threat of fire.

I hate to go the legal route, but this smells like class action law suits towards the power companies and the consumer product companies. 

How are UL standards influenced?  Am I missing something or isn't this a very inexpensive capacitor issue for products?

jibbguy

Regarding measurements, this is tough in that there are many variables, mostly with the batteries. Remember that these radiant pulses will charge differently than a "regular" charger would. The desulfating "conditioning" effect happens in them; and the very nature of the charge changes a bit. So perhaps the only accurate way is to have 2 identical, new batts that have both been fully discharged/charged a few times by the pulses first; then try to measure the charge levels in the Source and Charge batts. Overwise the quirks of radiant pulse charging could interfere in getting good results.

UL is a joke and has been for a long time. They are just rubber stamps for the manufacturers, who pay them for the "tests". I knew this from past experience, TUV and CSA (Canada) are 10 times more stringent and difficult to meet. You can see this in the cheap lamp fixtures that come from China: They are "UL Approved" but then you look at them closely you'll see things like "Not recommended for bulbs larger than 40 Watts" lol. Jeez, a light fixture that can't even take a 60 watt bulb safely without risk of burning up? With the UL approval stamp "proudly" displayed ;)

Last week i asked my power compay for a meter that reads Real Power. Lol what a tizzy that raised. If they can be believed, the request is now sitting on the desk of the CEO . I also had a question with my bill being too high the previous month, and had a person come out and re-check my meter. When i discussed the issue with him, he claimed to not know what Real and Apparent Power was ;)

mscoffman

quote author=jibbguy link=topic=5296.msg122681#msg122681 date=1219329162]
Regarding measurements, this is tough in that there are many variables, mostly with the batteries.
Remember that these radiant pulses will charge differently than a "regular" charger would. The desulfating
"conditioning" effect happens in them; and the very nature of the charge changes a bit. So perhaps the only
accurate way is to have 2 identical, new batts that have both been fully discharged/charged a few times by
the pulses first; then try to measure the charge levels in the Source and Charge batts. Overwise the quirks
of radiant pulse charging could interfere in getting good results.
[/quote]

@jibbguy

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I would focus on the behavior of new batteries as the Bedini
charging process should keep them in fairly good condition. I would not want anomalous behavior
of used batteries from interfering with the primary goals of getting relatively new batteries handled
properly. I'd had planned to completely disconnect battery and have a brief idle period before
instrumenting it. The measurement circuit most likely wouldn't survive the pulsing anyhow. Also
a Bedini Fan charger cannot be left to stop spinning as it cannot currently start itself. I consider
imhotep's Bedini Fan nearly the ultimate because it has an RFI interference/magnetic footprint that
should be at least somewhat consistant with the existing fan it is made from.

I don't subscribe to the theory of radiant energy calling rather free electron energy BTW.

Sorry for the OffTopicPosts - these (Bedini) CF processes seem to be all over.

@ALL

I guess I figure that the UL is probably out to save consumers lives rather then their money.
They really test what happens to the products during failure modes. It's somewhat humorous
but product prototypes usually come back from UL totally destroyed in multiple ways.

:S:MarkSCoffman

AbbaRue

What comes to my mind while watching this video is those battery operated Fluorescent lights,
that run on a 6 volt battery.  You should be able to modify one of those to do the same thing.
Anyone have one of those lights kicking around to try it?