Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: robbie47 on August 04, 2008, 06:02:25 AM
Keep some decency first and then we talk further.
i see you took option C, i hope this means you are going to shut up...

nice twist away from the meat of the argument.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

willitwork

Robbie47,

Wilbylnebriate claims to be an experienced builder. He likes to challenge people with genuine questions to prove their objections. He is terrified of any attempt to measure the output of a Bedini or similar device and will respond to anyone suggesting it with name calling and insults.

If you press him, he will claim that he has built an SG. He will also state that he has used it to charge many batteries. But he will never ever provide any measurements of his own work. He will acuse people with obvious engineering backgrounds of being unscientific - as he did you! He will also attempt to get his critics to replicate to prove a negative!!

It seems from reading his comments that he:

Has never built anything more than an SG - perhaps has not even done that.
Has no working knowledge of ohm's law.
Has no working knowledge of resonance in a Bedini circuit
Has no understanding of the battery/tank circuit relationship in a Bedini device

You can follow his rantings from here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4515.0.html

In answer to this question:

"Which of the Bedini circuits did you use?
Can you flatten the target battery and recharge it?
Reading a higher voltage on a battery under charge proves nothing"

He said:

"SG circuit yes, and run a load off of it. most any battery type."

Of course if he was truthful he would be the only Bedini builder ever to get OU and would qualify for the price. He did say that the OU prize did not interest him. Perhaps he could show the rest of us his secrets.

In the above interchange he intimated that he is charging and loading many batteries with his Bedini. Of course he is not saying how often he charges his source battery or what kind of load he is using to test the charged ones.

Wilbylnebriate, no one believes you. Put up your schematic, show us your times and your numbers.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: willitwork on August 04, 2008, 07:05:03 AM
Robbie47,

Wilbylnebriate claims to be an experienced builder. He likes to challenge people with genuine questions to prove their objections. He is terrified of any attempt to measure the output of a Bedini or similar device and will respond to anyone suggesting it with name calling and insults.

If you press him, he will claim that he has built an SG. He will also state that he has used it to charge many batteries. But he will never ever provide any measurements of his own work. He will acuse people with obvious engineering backgrounds of being unscientific - as he did you! He will also attempt to get his critics to replicate to prove a negative!!

It seems from reading his comments that he:

Has never built anything more than an SG - perhaps has not even done that.
Has no working knowledge of ohm's law.
Has no working knowledge of resonance in a Bedini circuit
Has no understanding of the battery/tank circuit relationship in a Bedini device

You can follow his rantings from here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4515.0.html

In answer to this question:

"Which of the Bedini circuits did you use?
Can you flatten the target battery and recharge it?
Reading a higher voltage on a battery under charge proves nothing"

He said:

"SG circuit yes, and run a load off of it. most any battery type."

Of course if he was truthful he would be the only Bedini builder ever to get OU and would qualify for the price. He did say that the OU prize did not interest him. Perhaps he could show the rest of us his secrets.

In the above interchange he intimated that he is charging and loading many batteries with his Bedini. Of course he is not saying how often he charges his source battery or what kind of load he is using to test the charged ones.

Wilbylnebriate, no one believes you. Put up your schematic, show us your times and your numbers.

actually i won't respond to just "anyone" with name calling,  just those talking asshats that like to spout on about science and refuse to do the experiment...

i didn't ask him to "prove" any objections, nor did i ask you that in feynmans thread.  what i did however ask from both of you was evidence or measurements of your claims. notice that feynmans thread IS NOT titled "wilby's bedini replication and data". i repeatedly told you to do your own tests in that thread and you repeatedly refused. i have made no claims, i HAVE however answered your incessant questions, which you then twist into "my claims"... neat trick.
as far no working knowledge of blah blah you should look to your own... like your statement that the neon in an SG is wasteful. perhaps you could go back to feynmans thread and explain EXACTLY how it is wasteful. i'm guessing you think it is on all the time and this is the "waste"  ::)

as i told you before willit, DO YOUR OWN WORK.

PS still waiting on that $10 dollar pulse charger that is powered by the battery that it is charging...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

willitwork

"i am asking you to BACKUP your CLAIM with evidence as you demand the same from anyone else."

"i didn't ask him to "prove" any objections,"

Your Medication Is Wearing Off

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: willitwork on August 04, 2008, 07:24:36 AM
"i am asking you to BACKUP your CLAIM with evidence as you demand the same from anyone else."

"i didn't ask him to "prove" any objections,"

Your Medication Is Wearing Off

"Besides, the lamp will last very short period of time like this as will the relay. "
are you suggesting that he did not make an unsolicited claim here? unsolicited means he was not answering someone's direct question...

"Robbie47, Wilbylnebriate claims to be an experienced builder."
you have some proof of where i claimed this? or are you just making stuff up?

i see you are still engaging in this type of behavior:

Adopting a prejudiced stance against a theory or an observed phenomena without first investigating the details, then using this as justification for refusing to investigate the details.

"Your ideas are obviously garbage.  What, try to replicate your
      evidence?  I wouldn't soil my hands.  And besides, it would be
      a terrible waste of time and money, since there's no question about
      the outcome."

or "I didn't need to because I know a pulse charge when I see one."

see http://amasci.com/pathsk2.txt

PS still waiting on that $10 dollar pulse charger that is powered by the battery that it is charging...