Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterhouse24

Quote from: robbie47 on August 08, 2008, 02:13:03 PM
Wha, ha, this thread  becomes one big comic strip  ;D

yeh it's a shame, overunity.com generally has some decent people (from my short time here..) I think i'll just become a reader of the forum from now on..

feeding trolls and all that

Vortex1

Quotef I plugged the same bulbs into the grid I would be drawing 36 watts... with this system i'm drawing 3 watts and charging batteries..

At that rate, sounds like your all ready to set up your own utility company with all those charged batteries How cheap will you sell the electricity? I'll be your first customer. Looks like the energy crisis is over, I can take a nap now.

robbie47

Quote from: waterhouse24 on August 08, 2008, 02:17:35 PM
I think i'll just become a reader of the forum from now on..

Yes, please do.

Let me meanwhile explain why use of a small magnet changes the power consumption of a setting you show in your video with a completely misleading title.
A relay as used has a preferred switch position due to a mechanical spring. It costs a little bit of current and thus power to change this default switch position.
When a magnet is used, the tension of that spring is influenced. In the called 'sweet spot' the spring is just doing it job but almost no power is needed to bring it out of its default position.
This is why the power consumption is changing.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Vortex1 on August 08, 2008, 02:18:18 PM
At that rate, sounds like your all ready to set up your own utility company with all those charged batteries How cheap will you sell the electricity? I'll be your first customer. Looks like the energy crisis is over, I can take a nap now.

please take a permanent nap fucktard...
i notice you didn't address the efficiency issue raised by waterhouse. just some typical 'asshat trying to be clever' response. not surprised you would be the first customer, it's people like you that run to someone else when they need/want something instead of doing it themselves.

jus' trying to save y'all some time...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

waterhouse24

Quote from: robbie47 on August 08, 2008, 02:31:22 PM
Yes, please do.

Let me meanwhile explain why use of a small magnet changes the power consumption.
A relay as used has a preferred switch position due to a mechanical spring. It costs a little bit of current and thus power to change this default switch position.
When a magnet is used, the tension of that spring is influenced. In the called 'sweet spot' the spring is just doing it job but almost no power is needed to bring it out of its default position.
This is why the power consumption is changing.

Dont' worry this will be my last post..

I understand what is happening with the relay..^^  That wasn't the point of the video.. It was to show the other people replicating, that it doesn't have to draw 1.5 amps as it was doing in the video prior to the magnet..  There is another replication here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PpMOrPSXkc) where he uses a 555 timer and gets the current draw down to 250ma with 4 energy saving bulbs.. The point is, this is a practical device that can be used around the home instead of just the usual bedini motor just turning and doing nothing useful... This can actually be used and uses less energy than if we plugged the same bulbs into the grid...

even though it is not OU and probably doesn't charge batteries.. the fact that it's only consuming 250ma at 12 volts is enough to say this is worth taking the time experimenting with..

I will leave it at that and continue experimenting to help bring a better future for my children.