Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Lets stick with the molten steel/thermite issue.

The information is there for all to see...do your own due diligence.

Find out for yourself - take no ones word on anything...except for your mother.

Regards...

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on September 03, 2008, 06:28:24 PM
Lets stick with the molten steel/thermite issue.

The information is there for all to see...do your own due diligence.

Find out for yourself - take no ones word on anything...except for your mother.

Regards...

Hi Cap-Z-ro,

Your right there is a great website on the thermite issue, thanks for the information !!

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Regards,
Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 02, 2008, 11:10:07 AM
HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF A "PHASE CONJUGATE MIRROR"
I BELIEVE IT CAN CREATE HOLOGRAMS  AND OTHER COOL EFFECTS

SO IT COULD HAVE BEEN A MISSLE OR ANYTHING REALLY WITH A HOLOGRAM AROUND IT

I KNOW ITS OUT THERE BUT ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IF THE TECH EXISTS SOMEBODY WILL USE IT FOR THEIR OWN ENDS

LOOK AT THIS

TIME-REVERSED ACOUSTICS (FROM ANOTHER SITE)
Don Albert of the U.S. Army's Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory will discuss a system that uses "time-reversal" acoustics to pinpoint the exact locations of gunfire and explosions in an urban environment. A network of simple audio sensors records sounds in an urban area; a computer then generates backwards versions of the sound waves and broadcasts the reversed versions in a virtual urban environment. The waves eventually return and focus at the original source point, enabling researchers to pinpoint the location of a sound, such as an explosion or gunshot.

(FROM ANOTHER SITE)
Laboratoire Ondes et Acoustique, ESPCI, France, will discuss an idea for transforming all objects in a room into touch-sensitive, remote control devices, even if they don't run on electricity. The idea is the following: touch any object in a room, and an acoustic detector records the sound or vibration from a touch. Then, employing a scheme known as "time-reversed" acoustics, the detector sends a reversed version of the soundwave to the object. After sending soundwaves back and forth several times between source and detector, the system is able to pinpoint exactly where the object lies in the room. One can therefore create "virtual switches" that perform certain functions in response to touch. (Paper 5aEA9)

I THINK YOU CAN DO THIS WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES TOO (NOT SURE, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!!)

BUT BEFORE YOU GUYS SHOOT ME DOWN
-WHAT DO I KNOW-
LOOK IT UP YOURSELF THE PATENTS ARE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE
ITS JUST MY VIEW THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND WE SHOULD FIGURE OUT WHATS PLAUSABLE
(PS -I DONT CARE ABOUT SPEELLING)

Hey PYRODIN123321,

Your ideas are fairly creative but just looking at the first one it has only been done in labrotary or so called controlled conditions with small objects not a Boeing 747 Jet .

http://patimg2.uspto.gov/.piw?docid=US005729380&PageNum=1&&IDKey=DFF9AA40D022&HomeUrl=http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526d=PALL%2526p=1%2526u=%25252Fnetahtml%25252FPTO%25252Fsrchnum.htm%2526r=1%2526f=G%2526l=50%2526s1=5729380.PN.%2526OS=PN/5729380%2526RS=PN/5729380

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5729380.PN.&OS=PN/5729380&RS=PN/5729380

http://sharp.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

This would have to be done with four way mixing ...... da da da da da da ....... no way.

I'm sure your very concerned as I am but without "facts" that can or could actually work you cannot believe everything that may work.

Again if this information is from a DVD video from a so called expert of 9/11 be very careful the content maybe tainted with "Subliminal" messages embedded in the video.  [ reply #50 ]

Regards,
Fuzzy

PYRODIN123321

Fuzzy,
I agree that it was most likely NOT done like that, that was more of an example of how it could have been somthing(anything) other than what we were told happened.

thanks for the warning, I am skeptical of just about everything-the stuff on here particularly(no offence anybody)
but everybody knows as far as tech goes what the government shows the public is baby stuff to what they acually have (skunkworks)
but I guess it just makes a good conspiracy theory untill you have proof
By the way I think fema/or some other agengcy- NSA maybe-hauled everything away and destroyed it so we would have no proof

I see stuff like this and I doubt that its just a coicidence

Numerous Squibs (mis-timed explosions) can be seen seen 20 to 40 floors ahead of the advancing "collapse". NIST claims that they are "puffs of air" created from the pancaking floors above. But there are no pancaking floors above, they are not air but pulverized building materials, they occur precisely at the center of the building in an "open office plan", and finally, the 160 to 200 feet per second speed of this debris suggests they could only have been propelled by explosives.

Ps: sorry for the caps before I'm a draftsman and everything is always in CAPS
Peace.

PYRODIN123321

www.pat2pdf.org

you can download patents here too, i had problems with em' (illustrations dont come up)
Peace.