Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsen

Is it all caps day or something?

Anyway, how is the temperature at which the steel melts relevant?  You can weaken it substantially at lower temperatures.

Do you therefore believe the most complex and spectacular terrorist act in history was just an insurance scam?  Depending on what theory you subscribe to, I'm not confident the guy would actually end up making money.  If the scheme involved (nearly) real-time CGI and the cooperation of television stations, or maybe even star wars beams as Dr Judy Wood believes, I'm not sure $2 billion would go very far.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: JSHYDROXY on September 02, 2008, 01:57:48 PM
IM JUST CURIOUS AS TO HOW MANY WELL RESPECTED CIVIL ENGINEERS ,INCLUDING THE ARCHITECT THAT DESIGNED THE TOWERS, HAVE TO PUT THEIR CAREERS ON THE LINE TO MAKE THE POINT THAT JET A (FUEL THAT TURNS BIG TURBINE ENGINES) WILL NOT BURN AND MELT STEEL COLUMNS AND GIRDERS LIKE THOSE IN THE TOWERS.

JSHDROXY,

Leaving your "CAP LOCK" on like you have done on all of your post's at this FORUM is considered to be "YELLING" at everyone ........ your call dude.So Jet A, Jet A-1 and Jet B fuel (fuel that turns big turbine engines) ........ you mean "Kerosene" the stuff used in lamps back in the 1800's ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerosene

Oh, thanks for the cat litter joke ........... really funny ................... maybe to you

JSHYDROXY

CAT!!  I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT JET A OR KEROSENE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!! YOU EASILY SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE ON THIS SUBJECT . DUDE STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW(OR IN YOUR CASE DONT KNOW)
BY THE WAY WHO DO YOU WORK FOR BIG "W" ??? SOUNDS LIKE IT!!!!
AND BY THE WAY IM NOT MAD AT ANY ONE IM JUST GOING BLIND FROM OVER EXPOSURE TO "CHEMICALS THAT ARE HARMLESS TO US" ACCORDING TO OUR WONDERFUL GOV.
ANY WAY IM OUTA HERE THIS IS TO RIDICULOUS TO CONTINUE WITH. DOES ANY ONE "REALLY" CARE . I MEAN IF THEY DID THEY WOULD JUST GO ASK ANY STORM VET OR NAM VET. I WONDER HOW THEY WOULD REACT TO SO MUCH LOVE FOR A COUNTRY THAT SO OPENLY SACRIFICES ITS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO HARM NO FOUL DUDE JUST DIFFER ON MY OPINIONS.LATER!!!

khabe

HEYDUDE

Please, don't cite everything written in PM as truth or we'd all be riding around in 200 MPG cars or flying in hovercraft by now.

That rag has gone seriously downhill in the last 30 or so years. Also a "Hearst" publication, the folks who invented "yellow journalism"

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism#Spanish-American_War