Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEYDUDE

It is obvious from the feline's initial post that he has been deeply traumatized by the death of a close friend.

In this state he is incapable of critical judgement and easily suggestible to mental manipulation.

He somehow equates anyone who questions the "official government conspiracy theory" with an affront to the death of his friend.

Such an illogical association is typical of emotional traumatization.

In his present state, he is only capable of emotional responses, such as the photo he posted.

Therefore I would pay little attention to the annoying feline with shades, he needs time to heal.

Give him time and he may or may not come to his senses and develop critical thinking.

I would suggest Dr.  Andy Warhola's MK911 video for a deeper understanding of his mental state.

It is tongue in cheek but gets the point across.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Dr.+Andy+warhola&emb=0&aq=f#

madsen

Part of the problem that the 911 truthers have these days is that their movement has fragmented into a number of factions, and the wackiness seems to increase tenfold with each iteration.  For example, there are now "no planers" who believe that no airplanes were involved in the destruction of the WTC and the damage to the Pentagon.  That's right, the live images we saw of the airliners crashing into the WTC were faked somehow.  You just can't make this stuff up.   :P

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: HEYDUDE on August 28, 2008, 09:53:14 AM
It is obvious from the feline's initial post that he has been deeply traumatized by the death of a close friend.

In this state he is incapable of critical judgement and easily suggestible to mental manipulation.

He somehow equates anyone who questions the "official government conspiracy theory" with an affront to the death of his friend.

Such an illogical association is typical of emotional traumatization.

In his present state, he is only capable of emotional responses, such as the photo he posted.

Therefore I would pay little attention to the annoying feline with shades, he needs time to heal.

Give him time and he may or may not come to his senses and develop critical thinking.

I would suggest Dr.  Andy Warhola's MK911 video for a deeper understanding of his mental state.

It is tongue in cheek but gets the point across.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Dr.+Andy+warhola&emb=0&aq=f#

I'm really sorry you think I'm mentally unstable..... unable to reason..........and need a deeper understanding...........and devolop critical thinking.
Do you know this person in the photo sounds as if you do ???

1) This web site is for overunity as far as I can tell gravity brought the building down not overunity this subject has no place here. A good site to use would be http://www.abovetopsecret.com/ if your into rumors.

2) It's fairly easy to protect ones self by any means and justify your actions what ever they are, but to belive that amongst us there are several hundred Charles Manson, Jeffery Dalmer types that go around killing thousands of there own people for any government let alone the USA is unbeliveable.

3) If it is what the so called experts say........... why so few people????? At this time in several areas known for decades such as nuclear storage facilities and nerve gas type WMD areas such as Hanford Wa. and Umitilla Or. to name a few, had little or no security in 2001. A really easy attack on these would have killed millions hands down not a mear 3,000 soles and the damage catistrofic ????

As far as Im concerned these experts are the same type of people that go to disaster areas selling a gallon of water or a bag of ice for $5.00 to someone starving and thursty.

Fuzzy

HEYDUDE

QuotePart of the problem that the 911 truthers have these days is that their movement has fragmented into a number of factions, and the wackiness seems to increase tenfold with each iteration.  For example, there are now "no planers" who believe that no airplanes were involved in the destruction of the WTC and the damage to the Pentagon.  That's right, the live images we saw of the airliners crashing into the WTC were faked somehow.  You just can't make this stuff up.   Tongue

The 911 truth movement is indeed splintered, and quite possibly by design.

"The best way to overcome or control the opposition is to become the opposition"
don't remember who's quote, probably Machiavelli.

If one were commissioned by the gov. with the project to destroy 911 truth movements one could begin by creating websites that publish further and further outlandish  theories until it gets nonsensical.

This is called "poisoning the well" or "dropping a turd into the punchbowl".......no one will drink from it thereafter.

And some would say the gov. is not capable of such things because they are too stupid and disorganized?

As long as they dangle the likes of Bush before our eyes as "the best we can come up with" you will indeed the think this way.

But secrecy does exist in government e.g. consider the Manhatten project, a project that employed thousands of persons, all over the country, all compartmentalized,  and kept so secret that even Harry Truman knew nothing of it untill he took office.

If some refuse to believe there is secrecy in government, then what are all these security clearances and levels classified information about?

The TV propaganda campaign to discredit anyone who questions authority began a long time ago.

Anyone who dare to think outside the box and express it becomes a tinfoil hat lunatic.

We are programmed and taught to ridicule such persons, and in this manner we police our own thinking.........and police each others thoughts.

Who are the brain police? Who are the programmers?.

Look no further than the owners of media, many of whom also happen to be giant suppliers and part of the "military industrial complex" GE, Westinghouse etc.

One could follow the money trail, this often leads to the usual suspects. Behind the layers of deception is more deception.

QuoteDo you know this person in the photo sounds as if you do Huh

I know that possibly only felines have a supple enough spine to pull of such a feat.

madsen

Quote from: HEYDUDE on August 28, 2008, 02:31:19 PM
The 911 truth movement is indeed splintered, and quite possibly by design.

"The best way to overcome or control the opposition is to become the opposition" don't remember who's quote, probably Machiavelli.

If I were commissioned by the gov. with the project to destroy 911 truth movements I would begin by creating websites that publish more and further outlandish  theories until it gets nonsensical.

This is called "poisoning the well" or "dropping a turd into the punchbowl".......no one will drink from it thereafter.

And you say the gov. is not capable of such things because they are too dumb and disorganized?

???  No, I didn't say the government was incapable of such things.  I don't think they need to bother, however, as it looks like the truthers are doing it for them.  Do you have any evidence of government involvement in fake "truth" sites?

As long as they dangle the likes of Bush before your eyes as "the best we can come up with" you will indeed the think this way.

Eh?  Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had, IMO.  He got into office without my help.  I just don't think he had a hand in deliberately orchestrating 9/11.

But secrecy does exist in government e.g. consider the Manhatten project that was kept so secret that even Harry Truman knew nothing of it untill he took office.

If you don't believe there is secrecy in government, then what are all these security clearances and levels classified information about?

Who said I don't believe there is secrecy in government?

The TV propaganda campaign to discredit anyone who questions authority began a long time ago.

Anyone who dare to think outside the box and express it becomes a tinfoil hat lunatic.

We are programmed and taught to ridicule such persons, and in this manner we police our own thinking.........and police each others thoughts.

Who are the brain police? Who are the programmers?.

Look no further than the owners of media, many of whom also happen to be giant suppliers and part of the "military industrial complex" GE, Westinghouse etc.

I would follow the money trail, this often leads to the usual suspects. Behind the layers of deception is more deception.

This is all very general.  I would suggest it's best to focus on specific questions that you can address by looking at the evidence.  For example, do you believe that airplanes crashed into the WTC and Pentagon?