Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Well, anyone can see that this site is pretty dead these days and the OU ain't here.

Aside from the occasional remark there is little to be gained.  Everyone is submerged in their own world of self-satisfying-BS.

You can define the requirements for OU on every thread of this site and no one will understand it.   They don't want to.  They would rather drown in the drama than swim to the OU shore - which takes effort.

QuoteWhat sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fucking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended.
What pathetic puppets we are.

QuoteWanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

JSHYDROXY

HEY CAT GO FIND A LITTER-BOX AND BURY YOUR HEAD! IT OBVIOUSLY IS NOT BEING USED TO THINK WITH!!!!!!

HEYDUDE

Gobaga

Tao Te Ching is one of my favorites, thanks for posting that. I've also been a long time student of the I Ching. Much wisdom there too.

"those with the mentality of pigs and fishes are difficult to influence" 

I would probably add cats to that line.

ChileanOne

Quote from: madsen on August 28, 2008, 10:26:42 AM
Part of the problem that the 911 truthers have these days is that their movement has fragmented into a number of factions, and the wackiness seems to increase tenfold with each iteration.  For example, there are now "no planers" who believe that no airplanes were involved in the destruction of the WTC and the damage to the Pentagon.  That's right, the live images we saw of the airliners crashing into the WTC were faked somehow.  You just can't make this stuff up.   :P

Whatever hit the towers, it was not what we were told. Watch the september clues series and find for yourself. EVery single image that was taken that day was forged, and the live shots are laughable. They pulled it off just because we were too stunned to see further the first layer that we were being fed that day.

madsen

Quote from: ChileanOne on August 31, 2008, 01:38:00 PM
Whatever hit the towers, it was not what we were told. Watch the september clues series and find for yourself.

Exactly what hit the towers in your opinion? 

EVery single image that was taken that day was forged, and the live shots are laughable. They pulled it off just because we were too stunned to see further the first layer that we were being fed that day.

So all the live television shots, amateur photographs, and eyewitness accounts of 767's hitting the towers were faked?  Did anything actually hit the towers then?  If so, did these missiles/holograms/whatever at least look like 767's?  If not, it's pretty amazing that "they" were able to pull off such a hoax in the middle of one of the most densely populated areas in the world with no one noticing.