Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Grumpy on August 30, 2008, 10:24:18 PM
Well, anyone can see that this site is pretty dead these days and the OU ain't here.

Aside from the occasional remark there is little to be gained.  Everyone is submerged in their own world of self-satisfying-BS.

You can define the requirements for OU on every thread of this site and no one will understand it.   They don't want to.  They would rather drown in the drama than swim to the OU shore - which takes effort.

Hi Grumpy,

I totally agree with you. In my fourteen years on the internet and countless forums I have belonged to this one has some the most rude members ever.  The "requirement" to be polite goes back to the very best tradition in science, where it used to be assumed that honest, intelligent, well-meaning experimenters could hold unique, and divergent opinions and interpretations regarding the same, observed phenomena. No one was assumed to be "wrong" or "bad" because they held a differing opinion. It created an environment for lively debate and in-depth investigation. The only requirements for this environment to flourish were intelligence and civility.

This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Anyone in the world can view it. It would be SOCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE to leave posts that disparage a person's character in such a forum. NO ONE has the right to turn this forum into a billboard for their rude and uncivil behavior.

All anyone wants is hard facts or proof with out a doubt, not rummors. All I want is the hard facts and to this date there are none just rummors and I was attacked for it just as you have been over the years. It's sad when a web site gets hijacked as this one has and the site moderator is no where to be seen.

Best Regards,
Fuzzy

ChileanOne

Quote from: madsen on August 31, 2008, 02:07:49 PM
Exactly what hit the towers in your opinion? 

Your guess is as good as mine. IMHO it was a missile disguised as a scale model plane, hence the witnesess seing a small plane. And there were a lot of planes flying around, so people did see planes that day.

Quote from: madsen on August 31, 2008, 02:07:49 PM
So all the live television shots, amateur photographs, and eyewitness accounts of 767's hitting the towers were faked?  Did anything actually hit the towers then?  If so, did these missiles/holograms/whatever at least look like 767's?  If not, it's pretty amazing that "they" were able to pull off such a hoax in the middle of one of the most densely populated areas in the world with no one noticing.

Yes, exactly. They all come from people that were in one way or other involved in the filmimg industry, some of them even were then and remain now expert digital imagers. The shots that were cast by many channel news are traceable to a single individual who touts himself af being capable of create "digital image illusions that can outrage people".

The famous Naudet brothers footage of the first strike only shows a blurry thing striking the towers, and of course if you are told it is a plane, and don't see it for yourself, you are going to believe them, because they are telling it on the TV, aren't they, right? But look at the clip and tell me if you see a plane, honestly. And the square by square painting of a line of damage beyond the initial explosion, that is only seen on that clip, and does not match any other footage (hint: If you are going to make fakes, at least try to make all of them match each other).

The second hit as filmed by the Naudet brothers is also so full of glitches, as the miracolous reflexion on a car window that simply is optically impossible, and the road runner physics of a plane "dissapearing" into the tower as if the tower was thin air.

Many of the sounds of both the so called  "amateur" footage and the news footage are studio quality samples, even of musical instruments, mixed together, and a woman's scream appears in at two of them, in different moments of course, but curiously, when isolated and played together, match exactly, bit by bit.

Now, about the "live shots", please don't get me started on that, the most infamous blooper of all ages is the embarassing "nosing out" the other side of the tower, exposing the blatant digitally imposed shadow of a plane, that was poorly attempted to be covered with tha manual fade to black.

See it for yourself man, there is plenty of glitches in the videos, as the position changing buildings, the walking background bridge, etc. etc. Of course nothing was detected the very day because we were all sinking in the death of 3000+ souls so we were all with the guard down. But the forensic analysis of the images is conclusive: All fake.

madsen

Quote from: ChileanOne on August 31, 2008, 03:11:45 PM
Your guess is as good as mine. IMHO it was a missile disguised as a scale model plane, hence the witnesess seing a small plane. And there were a lot of planes flying around, so people did see planes that day.

Thanks for the reply.  I have to say, however, that this just strikes me as an incredibly complex operation, which would involve the cooperation of a huge number of people, including several news organizations.  Was Brokaw in on the hoax, for example?  Coordinating the faked "live" video with the impact of the small scale model planes/missiles striking the towers in real time would be an astonishing feat in itself, and yet the forgers were so inept that all the photos and video were easily identifiable by amateurs as fakes? 

I'll watch the video before I respond to the rest. 

ChileanOne

Well, actually they gave theselves 17 seconds of advantage. They kept this time delay between the real events and the "live shots" broadcast. Enough to make the digital fakery while transmiting "live" but not enough to correct a mistake.

Watch the september clues series parts A to H. I burned them on highest quality on a DVD and watched them on a good tv. It speaks for itself.

But don't take my word for it, wacth it yourself and then check with the footage at www.archive.org. There is all the proof needed, once you accept that a thing may look like something, and still be a complete different thing.

madsen

Quote from: ChileanOne on August 31, 2008, 05:38:50 PM
Well, actually they gave theselves 17 seconds of advantage. They kept this time delay between the real events and the "live shots" broadcast. Enough to make the digital fakery while transmiting "live" but not enough to correct a mistake.

Watch the september clues series parts A to H. I burned them on highest quality on a DVD and watched them on a good tv. It speaks for itself.

But don't take my word for it, wacth it yourself and then check with the footage at www.archive.org. There is all the proof needed, once you accept that a thing may look like something, and still be a complete different thing.

Fair enough.

Is this how your theory goes then:  Small scale models of airplanes loaded with missiles crashed into the towers, and during the 17-second delay, computer generated images of full-size airplanes were added to the shots for broadcast. 

If so, I'm not understanding why the perps just didn't use real full-size airplanes with explosives or missiles on board, which would eliminate the need for processing the footage for television (in the short span of 17 seconds!).  That would also eliminate the need for tv networks and photographers to be in on the deal.