Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What goes up must come down - some thoughts

Started by dieter, August 26, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

No disrespect intended DrWhat but that story is as old as my grandma. "I invented it and they stole it from me bohoo." This wouldn't have happened if it was open sourced. We live in a new age today. However thinks he can patent a free energy device and think multi billion companies are going to sit and watch you do it lives in a fantasy. 100's die on a daily basis due to crude oil, do you think your life is protected by some higher being? I accept whatever comes with the idea of giving it for free. If it's hords of people trying to hang me or praise me, I don't care. As long as I can reach my goal it's all fine.

AB Hammer

Quote from: DrWhat on August 29, 2008, 06:51:09 AM
Alan,

you say "You don't know what it is like to have an invention stolen from you and you don't have the money to fight them". What do you mean by this? What invention?

I too invented something but I cannot say here as it will give away what I do/where I am to too many people. The patent attorney from a large patent firm said "no it's not worth patenting, too obvious and perhaps unpatentable". Three years later it was fully patented by an overseas company and now the invention is in millions of devices worldwide. To have been angry is an understatement. But my anger was never shown to others.

DrWhat

I was talking to broli with those statements, that he does not understand what it is like from my perspective . Now by his latest statement shows he truly don't understand how big business works either.
The invention that I was talking about is a foam applicator for GM windshields that this co couldn't solve. I built a fully functional prototype in less than a week when their engineers haven't solved it in 7 months in the US or Japan. I was trying for a real job with a retirement. They took the device, and I had witnesses who wanted me to work there (lower engineers). But they just said what you going to do, you don't have the money to fight us HA HA. One of the other engineers smuggled out my original prototype and gave it back to me. I'll send you a photo of it.

From what you said on your story, I would suspect the patent attorney, as the prime suspect for the theft, as that company where most likely his clients as well.

broli would have me give what I have done/doing away, and when I can't swing a hammer anymore and just let me starve and die, left with no money even to bury me. What he also don't understand is that once the patent pending is done, it will be exposed and people will be able to build for themselves as well. But most people will not build for them selves and that is where the money is, and the patent gives you protection for your name and where you have it patented from having greedy people from taking unjust advantage and claim it to be theirs. But as long as they pay for the wright and pay royalties they will still be able to build. The money that is talked about does not come from the poor but from the rich, and patents have and never will stop the person from building their own for their own use. The problem with open source is that anybody can start a co. and call it theirs with out any fears, and ignore the inventor's existence claiming what they invented and the inventor can't do a thing. Thieves out there will change it a little and patent it anyway taking the inventors name wrights and his credit as well. This will also keep the inventor form building his own machine and selling them for someone else now has the patent.

@broli

Patents do not stop what you want in the effects of open sourced to the public, but it does stop people from stealing it and making their own companies form it. What you are asking is like, the invention is a meat, and it gets thrown to a pack of hungry wolves (big business) and it will be devoured with nothing left for you.

::) Reality check!!

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

ABHammer you should investigate open source licensing and their legal status more. I don't see why many like to equate it to giving stuff for free or having zero revenue. Like I said this is probably a subject we will never agree on anyway. If you believe this is your ticket out of "poverty" then that's fine. Just don't be disappointed when the patent office will laugh at your idea or steal it right there or even get out raced by an open source one. This device to me is not about money. It's about free energy, it's the sole purpose of ultimate survival.

AB Hammer

Greetings broli

Here is the basic info for open source licensing.

An open source license is a copyright license for computer software

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source_license

You still do not understand. Once patent pending starts which is the same time you register it in the mail show up at the patent office and get the receipt of your filing. Then it is time to shout it from the mountain tops, news media, ect. You don't wait on the patent office to confirm it or it to be denied. Public pressure is your best friend. It still goes out all over the world just as if it where posted today. It just keeps thieves from stealing it from you, when you do it the correct way. ;D

Besides you should know I am not greedy or I wouldn't have sent you that video. And the fact that I will help people with what they are working on, and give advice. The hardest thing I have to keep from doing is just giving out the secrets of what I have worked so hard on, and what I have worked with others on.

Now I hope you understand.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Marctwo

I seem to have opened a can of worms asking for patent advice so I've replied in another thread to let this one get back on topic.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5468.0.html

Cheers.