Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What goes up must come down - some thoughts

Started by dieter, August 26, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

(BTW forgot to say the green magnets are all static, fixed to the rotor)

TinselKoala : I got codec troubles with your movies. Not sure if I am the only one who blocks windows media player from downloading codecs and what not every other day, personally I prefere youtube / flash movies.

TinselKoala

Too bad. The movies show a wheel that could very easily be converted to your exact design.
It (my Mondrasek Wheel) almost runs of itself in the larger movie.

AB Hammer

All and all, the secret to a gravity wheel is.
What goes down, must come up. ;D
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

dieter

AB Hammer - This is why I said "combination" - gravity and magnets. The reason why I show you this picture is: I hope somebody is going to tell me why this wouldn't work.

TinselKoala - That's looking good.

pequaide

If a mass comes down one meter and goes back up 4 or 10 meters you have it. So you are wrong; gravity alone can be used to make energy.