Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
Seems that I am in too many forums at the same time and I get confused and post things from one into the other.

@sirmikey
I already answered to you on youtube and sent you a booster circuit by email.

@all
I need to straighten up my posts to avoid misunderstandings and to learn what is needed to help others and myself.

Jesus

sparks

@resonc

I would have to study the PDF to answer your question.  I do know that crystals will create resonant mechanical vibrations due to electrical wave energy input.  These vibrations then alter their resistance to a bias voltage at the resonant mechanical frequency.  The original crystal radio sets exploited this.
   Perhaps electrinium as described in the PDF does convert infrared to a very low frequency output that appears as a dc pulse.  It could be that the PDF is describing neutrino kinetic energy conversion to electrical.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

resonanceman

Quote from: sparks on October 20, 2008, 01:15:46 PM
@resonc

I would have to study the PDF to answer your question.  I do know that crystals will create resonant mechanical vibrations due to electrical wave energy input.  These vibrations then alter their resistance to a bias voltage at the resonant mechanical frequency.  The original crystal radio sets exploited this.
   Perhaps electrinium as described in the PDF does convert infrared to a very low frequency output that appears as a dc pulse.  It could be that the PDF is describing neutrino kinetic energy conversion to electrical.

I am  leaning  toward  believing that  the  superlight  theory is  correct .   
I  can't explain  my  understanding  yet .   I tried  a couple of times  and  ended  up  making  very little sense .....  My understanding  is normaly based on  SEEING  the  connections .
My mind is mostly  visual . 
Unfortunately  it looks like the more I learn about  the electrinium  PDF the more  I see it as a shorthand  version  of  the information .   So much is mentioned but not explained. 

One thing I am  getting from it is that  everything  is in perfect  balance .......every  planet  atom  and electron

gary

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all

How did we get to a copper iron battery?

Element   Symbol   Atomic Number
Lithium         Li               3
Iron              Fe              26
Copper         Cu              29
Silver           Ag              47
Gold            Au              79
Plutonium    Pu              94

Didn't Mr. Summera say that the difference in mass of the elements making an Electrinium molecule determines its potential difference?  If you go with a copper iron battery the difference is only 3 protons.  A silver iron battery's difference would be 21 protons.  It would be better to go with a larger potential difference, mo voltage.  A gold iron battery would have a difference of 53 protons.  A gold lithium battery would have a difference of 76 protons.  A plutonium lithium battery would have a difference of 91 protons.

It would take experimentation to see if we can get any of these elements to create a stable molecule.  I think we need to go for a bigger difference in the atomic weight.  I think this is what is determining the potential voltaic difference of the battery function.  Also I have made a molecular arrangement which I think is what Mr. Summera was envisioning.  Remember that he had stated that the silver iron molecules will not bond to the silicon by them selves.  Borozon has to be added to the mixture to convince the silver iron molecules to bond to the silicon atoms.  This arrangement is not scaled, I would like to draw it with a 3D CAD program to help people visualize this molecular arrangement.  Si=Silicon, Bz=Borozon, Fe=Iron, and Ag=Silver...

+++            +++             +++                     Positive
Si-Bz-Fe-Bz-Si-Bz-Fe-Bz-Si-Bz-Fe-Bz-Si
Si-Bz-Ag-Bz-Si-Bz-Ag-Bz-Si-Bz-Ag-Bz-Si
         ---                ---                 ---                    Negative

The borozon atoms are a buffer between the metals and the silicon.  Remember that silicon is a semiconductor and it needs to be isolated from the conductive stacks of metal atoms, otherwise the battery will be internally shorted out.  This is the reasoning for using borozon.  Boron is a nonmetalic element which when combined with nitrogen produces a super hard insulator crystal.  The borozon will bond with the metals and the silicon.  The metals will not bond with the silicon.  This creates an insulated corridor for the Electrinium stacks to reside, and the silicon crystal structure is only structure.  I would love to do this with atomic scale construction techniques.  Build the thing molecule by molecule.  Unfortunately we have to work on a larger scale...

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

sparks

Superlight could well be pure dispersion force or that force which expands all.
Contrasted to that is concentration force or that force which seeks to unite all.  These two primordial forces creating reality.  Both just as powerful both just as necessary for the survival of the other.  For without the light there would be no dark and without the dark there would be no light.  Here we are stuck in the middle knowing very little bit about the nature of either.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love