Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

off OU topic distractions

Started by tak22, September 20, 2008, 04:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b4FreeEnergy

Glen,

What is it you want? I don’t get it anymore!

You got Rosemary off the Energetic forum, you got her now as good as off the Overunity forum.
You made contact with the South African university where she managed to convince people to at least have a look at the circuit themselves and do their own measurements. She in fact actually told them, don’t take my word for it but measure it yourself and then tell me what you think.  You caused a lot of hassle and troubles contacting those university people and introduced a huge delay before the tests on Rosemarie’s circuit could actually start. And it is inside a university finally this time as well for goodness sake.

I thought you were one of the people trying to have those new energy sources (re-)introduced in the world as soon as possible? Now I start wondering if you might be one of the MIB! Is someone paying you to sabotage Rosemarie’s threads? Is what she is trying to show so frightening to certain people they feel an urgent need to suppress it whatever it takes? Yesterday I went to the movies to see “Fair Game” of Doug Liman. It gives a clear picture of what the American government is capable of doing and it’s not a nice picture. It makes you wondering what they would do or how far they would go if something is about to come out what they really don’t want to come out. Frightening! Is it that Glen, are you one of them?

You posted loads of links and emphasized sentences and words with all colors of the rainbow. I think you made your point, can’t you just continue with your life now and concentrate on positive things again? What good will come out of this crusade of yours? Besides, who has the time to read all this? Really going to the bottom of it would take several weeks I guess, full time. I don’t have the time for that and quite frankly I don’t want to do it either. To find out what in the end? That Rosemary did a few things she would better have done or phrased in another way? Big deal!

We’re not interested in the semantics, we’re interested in real results, we want free energy for everybody. Didn’t the big oil and nuclear energy companies cause enough damage and pollution already? Isn’t it time to start using energy sources that do not destroy the very habitat we are living in? I saw Stephan closing Rosemary’s thread with the words that winter stands for the door and we still don’t have free energy available to heat our houses. We want to go ‘off’ grid and have every single house with a neat and small energy cell, not polluting and certainly not ‘controlled’ by some government.

I may be just a naïve dreamer but really, what is it that you want?

Bart

powercat

Hi b4FreeEnergy
That was a very good post, I don't know if Glen is MIB, but he certainly seems to have lost the plot
with his repetitive ranting,he is like a two year old having a tantrum.

Stefan
make Wattsup the moderator and let him sort out this mess

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

hartiberlin

Okay, I think it is better to set all the battle people on
read only and keep the threads as they are and just lock them
now, as no new technology info is posted right here....

So, if the users who are battling about this come
again to a conclusion, that they want to share their
newest hardware findings and will post
circuit diagrams, they should just contact me via email
and I will reenable their postings right.

I think this is the best compromise for now.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum