Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do you wanna start a new project with me?

Started by Magnethos, September 28, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

I'm going to start researching about a new free energy experiment and I'm looking for people that want to collaborate in the project. The idea is develop and build the project, and share results and info together.

The project is about The Relaxation Time of a Conductor
The idea is that we can draw pure voltage waves (and 0 amperage, I don't mean a very low amperage that the multimeter cannot read. I mean NO amperage). In theory we could run a device using only pure voltage waves.

The experiment is very simple, because we only need to make a special alloy and a very simple circuit to pulse the energy throught the wire, because we would use PDC.

Results?
We could replicate a similar experiment like the Rod Generator
Info: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Elemental_Rod_Generator

Experiment Development
1. Theory and study of the project, as the determination of the main factors
2. Theory development about How to make the Project (how to build it)
3. Build the project
4. Test the results

gyulasun

Hi,

If you think of Bearden"s special wire alloy (Alu-iron) for instance then it all boils down to: for how much one can find a wire manufacturer willing to make that wire or any other wire alloy that may seem useful for a try.
Agree?

Gyula

Magnethos

@Gyula
Yes, I'm talking about Bearden's Alu-Iron alloy.
If the theory is true, there are infinite ways to develop technologies using this technique.
The problem is that making a homemade special alloy wire is difficult, so I have thought about to make Rods instead wires, because Rods are easiest to build than wires.
We could make a homemade special alloy Rods, to test the experiment and see if the results are true or not. If the results are true, then we could start the 2nd stage of the project: make the wire.
But the first stage is to make the rods, it's easy. There are some DIY manuals showing how we can build a inductive heater, to melt the iron and the aluminum.

The project could be like this:

The true rod generator project uses 2 rods, 1 with 73 elements and the second one with 74. We could make our own version, using the Alu-Iron alloy and extracting some volts from the thin air. In youtube you can find how to get some volts from thin air, easy to do also.

innovation_station

intresting

seems rodin's coil needs this wire or similar ......

anyone ever study mullers cores?

hummmmm

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

amigo

Magnethos,

I wonder how exactly do you plan to "mix" up these elements into alloys (smelt, high pressure, carbon arc, induction heating...)?

I would think it is a pretty challenging task especially if you want to do that in the home environment. What about considerations of potential hazards like explosion, toxicity, burns, etc?

This place: http://www.mwswire.com/,  might be able to produce the Al/Fe (98:2) wire - I was thinking to contact them and ask. Maybe if there's more interest here they could do a custom "run" for us and it would be cheaper for all.

It would also be interesting to get enameled tinned copper wire as well, for some additional coil experiments...