Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

You didn't answer the question.
It was a verry good perspective.

If you would fire the ball with a railgun , the energy still isn't comming from the ball if that is what you mean by your example.

But it sure as hell look's like it is. ::)

Marco.

Michelinho

@ marco,

You still miss the point. The power still comes from the magnet, the ball or football is only there because without it you would not perceive the energy in action. You are the magnet in your analogy is the answer to your question.

Take care,

Michel

turbo

Okay i see we have a little misunderstanding here.

The Football represents the magnet.

The Force that brings it down is the field it posess.

Marco.

nightlife

-[marco]- , if you drop a ball from the top of a building and it falls to the ground, gravity is the energy that makes that happen. Gravity is like a magnet but just has a attraction to more materials unlike the magnet which only has a attraction to iron.

If you throw a ball, you provided the energy.

In the case of the rail gun, the energy the battery's have and the energy the magnetic ball has is coupled together to create the action. It takes both energy's for it to work.
The rail gun could be made from just using two magnets placed in repelling positions. This would mean that the energy would come from both magnets. It would not be as powerful but it would still work like a battery powered rail gun does. As A matter of fact, that alone would prove that magnets have energy.

nightlife

PYRODIN123321, welcome to our insanity.

Quotewhat if magnets are squirting out and sucking in some sort of particles in another dimension, and we only see the effects as a  transfer of energy, there is no vector to the particles they emit because they exist in other dimensions or in all dimensions at once

That would mean that particles would be flowing through a solid substance and that I can not agree with.