Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raui

I don't wish to add any more tension to this topic but I'd like to state my opinions on this topic.

I don't believe that anything has its own energy except for that in which the environment inputs. The energy which the environment inputs comes from the forth dimension (the aether, the vacuum or whatever you know it by). I believe that someone who doesn't understand this or knows this and doesn't word it properly would say that the magnet contains energy. Change 'contains' with 'entrains' and I think you'll find that both different opinions are correct.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. - Nikola Tesla
http://ou-research.blogspot.com/ (Feedback appreciated)

Goat

@ All

I agree that people shouldn't jump to conclusions but this one has me stumped for many decades, how does this work?

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4794.msg101225#msg101225

Here you have the perfect example (albeit very simple) of work being done in both space and time through gravity using magnetism!

Yeah I know it won't power our houses but I still think that magnetism and electricity whether from rotating magnets around coils or as electrically induced is still the key to OU, otherwise motors wouldn't work  ;D

Maybe what we need is solid proof that energy is in a steady state of balance until unbalanced to gain advantage of the vacuum energy ;D

Regards,
Paul

Michelinho

Hi Goat,

I have achieve the same effect in a different way.

I had a square speaker magnets and 2 plates of mu metal that were on each poles. I tried to stack the 2 plates on top of the magnet when I saw that the top one was at an angle, just touching at one edge.

I gave the magnet with the 2 plates to my son-in-law but I'll check if I have a picture. Easy to replicate too.

Take care

EDIT: The 2 plates were square too.

turbo

Quote from: nightlife on October 09, 2008, 09:13:45 PM

As A matter of fact, that alone would prove that magnets have energy.

Would prove.... but you didn't.
You have failed in just proving that.

Quote from: utilitarian on October 09, 2008, 11:16:14 PM
Gravity is not energy.  It is just a force.  What provided the energy is whatever lifted the ball to the top of the building.

Hi  :)

I am glad to see somebody is awake.
You have posted the correct answer.

Thanks.

Quote from: Raui on October 09, 2008, 11:47:20 PM
I don't wish to add any more tension to this topic but I'd like to state my opinions on this topic.

I don't believe that anything has its own energy except for that in which the environment inputs. The energy which the environment inputs comes from the forth dimension (the aether, the vacuum or whatever you know it by). I believe that someone who doesn't understand this or knows this and doesn't word it properly would say that the magnet contains energy. Change 'contains' with 'entrains' and I think you'll find that both different opinions are correct.

Correct.

Marco.

zerotensor

The standard line is that magnetic fields contain energy, but by themselves they do no work.  The goal of many "free energy" enthusiasts is to "cheat" or ingeniously violate the second part of that assumption.  The most promising approach in this vein, imho, is to exploit the phenomenon of magnetic reconnection.

"Permanent" magnets need to be heated above their curie point and subjected to an external field in order to align the magnetic domains within the lattice, which then remain aligned when cooled.  In principle, this energy can be extracted at a later time by cleverly degaussing the magnet.  This is not a very efficient way to store usable energy.

However, magnets DO alter the character of the space in their vicinity.  They trap magnetic field lines.  When you move a magnet, it drags the magnetic field with it.  If you move it past a coil, it changes the magnetic flux through the coil, and this pushes a current in the wire.  In this case, we have mechanical energy input --(movement of the magnet and coil relative to each other)-- which is converted to electrical energy.

Rotating magnetic fields don't exist?? Nonsense!  Take a magnet.  Rotate it.  QED.  Sprinkle some iron filings or use some magnetic viewing film to witness a spectacle which looks exactly like a magnetic field which rotates.  It looks that way because it IS a rotating magnetic field.  Duh.

Magnetic reconnection is a poorly understood phenomenon wherein the "magnetic fields do no work" axiom appears to falter.  One of the Maxwell equations tells us that "magnetic field lines never end".  Another tells us "magnetic field lines can never cross".  In a plasma medium, however, magnetic flux can become trapped in "flux tubes", which can become twisted and entangled.  The principle that the field lines cannot cross each other is preserved, and under certain circumstances, this can cause entangled flux tubes to become more and more tightly wound.  At a certain point, a remarkable thing happens:  The magnetic field spontaneously "reconnects" and assumes a simpler configuration.  This is accompanied by a concomitant release of the energy stored in the magnetic field. (typically in the form of a number of energetic solitons).  In a way, this is analogous to the situation in the permanent magnet, in that the energy stored by the material which hosts the "trapped" magnetic field can be released when subjected to suitable stress.  This phenomenon happens in the sun.  It is responsible for sunspots, flares, and cme's.  It happens in the earth's magnetosphere.  It happens in the ionosphere.  It happens in thunderstorms.  I suspect it happened in Tesla's magnetically-quenched spark-gap experiments (which produced ball lightning).

Superconductors can store energy in the form of a trapped magnetic field.  If a superconductor is subjected to an external magnetic field as it crosses the critical temperature from normal to superconducting, the magnetic field is trapped in the material as long as it remains superconducting.  Extracting the energy is as simple as placing a coil around the superconductor and allowing the material to cross the critical temperature.  The collapsing magnetic field returns its energy to the coil.

Solid-state matter such as mu-metal and other alloys, ceramics, and nanomaterials interact with magnetic fields in remarkable ways.  Perhaps the reconnection phenomenon (which may be a manifestation of Mach's principle), can be coaxed-out by some arrangement of such materials.

OK, that was a long way of saying that "magnetic field energy" is a valid concept.  Call it photon flux from moving electrons if you like, but it's still energy, any way you slice it.