Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raui

@zerotensor:
What do you think of the faraday paradox then ? http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5662 To me this indicates that there is no such thing as a spinning magnetic field in the way you're thinking. Rather when I spin a magnet its actually spinning the aether causing a vortex in the aether which I believe is the thing which interacts with copper wires to induces the aether to do work for us (aka. electricty).
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. - Nikola Tesla
http://ou-research.blogspot.com/ (Feedback appreciated)

zerotensor

Quote from: Raui on October 10, 2008, 03:51:21 AM
@zerotensor:
What do you think of the faraday paradox then ? http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5662 To me this indicates that there is no such thing as a spinning magnetic field in the way you're thinking. Rather when I spin a magnet its actually spinning the aether causing a vortex in the aether which I believe is the thing which interacts with copper wires to induces the aether to do work for us (aka. electricty).

Ah, good point-- the permanent magnet does not trap the field lines, per se.  Rather, it fixes the orientation and density of the magnetic field lines.  If you do the same experiment with the magnets each rotated 90 degrees, you will see both spin, of course.  It was this situation wherein the magnetic field and the axis of rotation are not in the same direction that I was considering in my discussion.

When the magnetic field is aligned with the rotation axis, as in a homopolar generator, an electric field is induced in the space between the center and the periphery of the rotating magnet.  This rather surprising result has vast conceptual ramifications.  Personally, I prefer to appeal to Mach's principle and to the geometry of spacetime to help think about it.  More conventionally, one can use the Lorentz law, or resort to a quantum-mechanical analysis of the conduction electrons within the lattice to explain the phenomenon.  Viewing magnetism as a particular character of spacetime itself is similar to your concept of "aether vortices".

In the unified model I am developing, the electromagnetic field is identified with the helicity of spacetime -- within the framework of general relativity.  I think that this is, on its surface, conceptually compatible with the aether concepts to which you allude.

Part of the confusion here is that there are many models, many different ways of understanding electromagnetism.  I take an approach which attempts to explain the situation from a synthetic understanding of the various models and the observed physical systems they represent.  I simultaneously ingest a grain of salt, so-to-speak, when doing so, (as should everyone). 

nightlife

Michelinho,
QuoteBy resonance you can destroy a bridge, a building and no added power is needed for any of those, time is the factor. It would be one way to achieve more with a lot less.

Resonance is a vibration but the problem with that is as you stated, they destroy things when their resonance level of composure is reached. This is one reason why it is illegal for use to use a certain level and above of frequency's.

I think that for us to reach the desired sweet frequency, would mean the destruction of most everything we have including our own body's so therefore we would never be able to reach that frequency.

John plays has been known to play with a lot of those frequency's and he has recorded some of his experiments showing the splitting, twisting and lifting of metal and other objects. The lifting alone is proof that vibrations are energy and that gravity itself is energy because he applies energy to the object which is aligned with the objects energy stronger then gravity is therefore superseding gravity's affect.

QuoteCold fusion could do that with great efficiency but fission, too hazardous with our limited knowledge.

True and that is the problem we have, we are too limited with knowledge meaning that we do not explore enough outside of the box that we have been placed in. Our governments have a lot to do with that but then again, if our governments didn't keep us in the box, we would have a bunch of people playing with illegal frequency's and destroying things or splitting atoms and blowing up city's.

One thing that bothers me is that our governments may already know what we are trying to figure out and they are suppressing it due to big money involvement in our governments. The more and more I research, the more I believe that some do know but are not telling.

We are limited on what we can experiment with and I think that is actually what is keeping us from achieving what we all are trying to achieve.

nightlife

utilitarian, any force is a energy just as any draw is a energy because you can not have either if a energy isn't present. Energy creates them and therefore they contain energy.

We must think about what energy really is. It can not be anything other then a vibration. Some call it ather and I think they do so because they can not figure out what it is. It is like calling our creator a God but yet no one has ever seen this God and or heard from this god.
Some say it comes from another dimension but that again is just a copout and goes against my common sense. Gods, ather and other dominions are all fairytales just as a electron being a substance is.
We have never seen a electron but we have seen traces, the traces are nothing more then a vibration but we are led to believe the vibration is a trace of the electron. We then say that a electron is a solid and it flows through solids. That to me is another fairy tale. We also say that all solids are pores and the electrons flow through the pores but again that is another fairytale because even if it did flow through the pores, the pores are not and can not be in straight lines and therefore it would hit resistance creating hot spots in it's line of travel.

In our search for free energy, we must use common sense in doing so. This is why we must not rely on what others have said and we must start with what energy really is.
Energy can not be anything other then a vibration that creates pulses that create other vibrations. The initial start had to be a pulse that started from the collision of two resistances but then that takes us back to what created the first resistance because something can not be created from nothing and it takes energy to create something. This is where are belief in a god come from and it has spanned into the religions we have today. We do not need to know how it started, we just need to know how it continued to grow.

Right now we can utilize collapsing fields to capture unused energy and we can use thermal panels to capture the energy from the heat that motors create but we have yet to be able to use one vibration to create more of the same vibrance and that is what we must learn to do if we want to achieve true over unity. Using one vibration to release vibrations stored in solids is not true over unity, it is nothing more then using the solid as a fuel like we do coal, oil and others. Gases, liquids and even air should be thought of as solids because all of them are made up of substances. A atom is a substance and the only thing I can think of that is not a substance is a vibration. Wind is nothing more then a vibration that is created by two energy's that resist each other. That vibration contains vibrations that are trapped between the resistance vibrations and causes that vibration to flow away from the two resistances it is trapped between and in return we get wind because the air in the wind consist of both vibrations that create the resistance. This comes from the earth rotation. When the earth faces the sun, the suns vibrance is more vibrant then the earths and when the earths vibrance is repelled away from the earth and the suns is repelled away from the sun so we have two vibrations moving in two different directions, the air absorbs these vibrations and therefore we end up with air that has the earths vibration direction and air that has the suns vibration direction and where they collide, we have air that contains both vibration directions creating a magnetic field that resist both vibrations and the result of the resistance is wind. We must remember that vibrations operate in pulses and that is what controls the wind. It's like a pulse motor. We control the pulses that make it turn and the more pulses we supply, the stronger it is and the less pulses we supply the weaker it is. The stronger the pulse, the faster it moves, the weaker the pulse the slower it moves. When more resistance is added, the slower is moves and the weaker the movement is. The more resistance we take away, the faster it moves and the stronger the movement becomes.

The sooner that we realize that vibrations are the core to our existence, the sooner we will be able to start researching properly and the sooner we start researching properly, the sooner we will achieve what we all are trying to achieve. There is much left to be discovered and we will not discover it until we start researching properly.

Smell is based on vibrations.
Sound is based on vibrations,
Touch is based on vibrations.
Sight is based on vibrations.

Vibrations are created by pulses and you can not create a pulse without creating a vibration and all vibrations fade away but when they hit a resistance, they create another pulse which creates another vibration. We have to continuously feed a vibration with the same pulse stength to have a steady vibration of the same vibrance.

Man my head hurts. LOL

GeoscienceStudent

Live in a house like mine.  Large with several stairs.  Turn on the air conditioner.  Leave it on all day.  .  go upstairs.  Measure the temperature.  Measure the barometer level. Go downstairs measure temperature and barometer.  Watch the weather.  When hot, check temperature and barometer pressure.  When cold, check barometer.  Record your results.  Look it up and become educated.  What does it mean?

Fill two balloons with helium.  Put one in a cold room and one in a hot room, or put one in the freezer and one in a room with a blasting furnace.  Measure the level of the helium balloons before and after being in these conditions.  Compare it to the one you did not make drastic changes.(Set up a control, a balloon that does not get colder and does not get hotter at a temperature all three balloons start at.) (Keep in mind that helium is used alpha particles and will eventually leak out of your balloons, so you must do this in a short amount of time).  I learned the hard way that cold effects the helium when I blew 20 balloons up in a cold room, only to have them fall onto the table within an hour.  Darn.   The kids at the 4-H did not want them  :'(

Here is another:  Place a balloon over the mouth of each plastic bottle. Leave one bottle out as your control.
Fill up one container with very hot water. Fill up the other container with a little ice and some cold water.
Place the experimental bottle in the container of cold water and hold it there for roughly 1 minute. (Another option is to place the bottle in a freezer for 1 minute.) Note the size of the balloon compared to the control balloon.
Place the experimental bottle in the container of hot water for 1 minute. (Another option is to carefully hold the bottle under running hot tap water.) Note the size of the balloon compared to the control balloon.
Again, place the experimental bottle in the pan of cold water and hold for 30 seconds.

Ponder this, then study weather.  

Take  natural gas( as in for fuel).  cool it down, Notice it compresses  Cool it down until you get liquid.  Thus LNG.  Notice it takes less space.  Hmmmm.  But be careful.  LNG is extremely explosive.  (liquified natural gas).  

There is a Utube magnet/battery that is shown  and a copper wire wrapped around it to make it spin.  Ok.  so I made some.  1 1/2 hour later, it quit.  I did it again.  1 1/2 hour later it quit.  So my sons and I made a whole bunch but tried different magnets, and different shapes and thcknesses of copper wire.  None lasted 2 hours.  So my whole Research class attempted it.  Same results.  Flip the magnets, the copper wire changes direction, but the time is still the same.  It quits.  The magnet did not produce the energy, but did cause changes in the direction of the spin.  (There is a model on a quantum computer that shows relationships of magnetic poles and when they switch that is interesting but I can't seem to find it right now.)  Ok.  Now look up Tom Bearden, who gives an excellent explanation of where this energy comes from.  

http://vimeo.com/1166968  just for kicks

Just for fun http://www.cngwarehouse.com/