Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

HeairBear

Can I be an enigma too? No, wait! Can I still buy an argument?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

Farrah Day

Quotethe question marks are there because oxygen should be evolving at that electrode, but i am not making assumptions as you are

Why would oxygen be evolving at the cathode?

You know it's a shame Wilby, because you're clearly not one of the regular muppets, though you're also clearly just out to cause aggravation and toy with people. You clearly enjoy conflict and playing your word games, but why mess up a decent thread when old nitinnum has a whole truckload to piss with?

You could have started fresh here but you come in all guns blazing... and nobody likes you now.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 23, 2009, 06:51:33 PM
Why would oxygen be evolving at the cathode?

You know it's a shame Wilby, because you're clearly not one of the regular muppets, though you're also clearly just out to cause aggravation and toy with people. You clearly enjoy conflict and playing your word games, but why mess up a decent thread when old nitinnum has a whole truckload to piss with?

You could have started fresh here but you come in all guns blazing... and nobody likes you now.
where did i say cathode? i clearly said electrode. wow, go get your eyes checked.

indeed. me playing word games? you're the one who has misrepresented, misinterpreted and flat out fabricated things that i have said. i got heathens aplenty right here.

more assumption and speculation. nobody? i bet somebody likes me, heairbear does, he hooked me up with an original SEC 15-3. props and respect to you heairbear!

edit: removed redundant question.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Farrah Day

Ok, fair enough Wilby you can have the last word. I'll be wasting no more time with you anymore. I clearly overestimated your intelligence and I see that further conversation is quite pointless. 

Perhaps HB will play with you for a while.

Welcome to my ignore list.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

HeairBear

Great Willby! You just scared off the only two smart guys on this entire forum. What the hell are we going to do now? Don't you realize we need people like Farrah and Newb to point out the obvious? Now we have no one to call us retards. Well, maybe I can help out a bit... I am such a retard! There, I feel a little better, but, it's just not the same without them. I feel smarter already...
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking