Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

WilbyInebriated

more evidence of farrah's misdirection and misrepresentation...

i said:
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 23, 2009, 04:51:54 PM
got other examples of this rate of gas evolution at the same power input that stiffler is using? or other examples of using one electrode and still evolving gas?
that's power input we are talking about.

to which farrah responded with:
Quote from: Farrah Day on July 23, 2009, 05:43:50 PM
You have no idea what power Stiffler was using as as far as I'm aware he doesn't mention it. Clearly he has a decent voltage present, but very little current flow.
we are still talking about input power here. note she provided no examples, but instead responded with assumption and speculation.

and i replied with:
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 23, 2009, 05:58:23 PM
more assumption. i follow his work and replicate it. again you demonstrate your inability to pay attention and comprehend, he does mention it in one of the clips, 12V and .056A
yeah, 12V is decent...
still talking about input power...

she then edited a following post more than 10 hours later to add this:

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 23, 2009, 06:27:05 PM
You're talking about the primary cct power, I'm talking about the secondary cct power, which if radiant energy is involved will bear little significance to the input power.

i especially like how she accused me of arguing just for the sake of it. classic, and she does this in the same post that she confabulates the idea that it was secondary cct power that was being discussed, she can't even remember what it is that is being discussed, input or output...   ::)

the electrode farrah and newb were so quick to assume is oxidizing is not copper. they have been trying hard to obfuscate that.

edit: i'm still at a loss as to why she suddenly brings up "radiant energy" and how it relates to the input power in that last edit of hers. more of her usual assumption and speculation as she has admitted her failure to construct a simple (it's so easy a caveman can do it) SEC 15-3, ergo it can't be experimental evidence.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

HeairBear

LOL! Even better! what is added is even more damning than the original. I find it absolutely hilarious that a scramble for saving face ends up in the mud. She can't rethink around this one because she has no clue.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

TheCell

@peterpierre

Can you provide further information about your setup now?

Maybe this guy's device is using piezos too for resonating purpose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8tJhqOUEhM

peterpierre

Hi guys,

sorry for laying low (partially it's the fault of the forum - it just doesn't seem to want to notify me about new posts). Look I am still kind of trying to understand why people get constantly into fights and why everybody insist always on being "so right" about everything they say, this is not a peeing contest - we are trying to save the little we got left and we are not doing to good of a job when everybody tries to put the other persons ideas or concepts down. Why don't we all just collect whatever individual findings we may have and take it from there? It's really not a big deal ... and whoever is in here for wealth or fame perhaps probably is in the wrong spot - I thought that way myself too but in reality we are all born, we live we die ... just leave your mark and fuck the rest, if u are meant to be rich and famous, so be it - if not - why bother?

HeairBear

Hey Peter! Thanks for joining the party! We are having a blast! So where are you at with your research? You have been gone for awhile, let's chat and see what your up to. If your not posting you must be playing with the cell.

I just found this video of Puharich. Very interesting video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa0bFK6iNI&feature=related

Puharich says he uses sound for the driving frequency @ 600Hz. The spark plug injector uses a special material(ceramic) that resonates at 600Hz with harmonics being created. Every aspect of the plug is tuned to the resonant frequency. But, the big difference between Meyer and Puharich is AC opposed to Stan's pulsed DC. Hmmm... I wonder why that is?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking