Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

dankie

An alternator is cool , but Stephen Meyers had a solid state oscillator wich is much more efficient and can go to higher frequencies .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6PY54QPVDk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fdankiewfc&feature=player_profilepage

I'll be selling both my god circuits for about 300-400 $

Theres also my own version of the hex controller I'm working on .

peterpierre

Quote from: HeairBear on July 25, 2009, 01:56:12 AM
If you didn't want my opinion why did you invite me with the poll? Did you expect all of us to see your view without any criticism and take it as gospel? You don't even have a fully working model, but, yet you know exactly how it works and expect us to accept that as a working replication? IMO, your plan is has already failed with the idea of using cavitation or whatever it is you expect your cell to do. Quit talkin shit and show some work! I offer any documentation of my work I have so far and I am not afraid to show it. All you have to do is ask. If my success continues, I will be more than willing to share that info with out calling a person a retard or some other derogatory comment.

I am sorry HB I did not mean to hurt your feelings or question  your opinion, I was seeing myself in trying to bounce something back that actually can help correct some of the false impression caused by a running alternator seen in some test setups and no I am not calling you a retard and I am sorry if my post sounded derogatory to you or anybody else I jus had a very long night and was at the same time on the phone and was setting up another computer and dun ask me what else .... hope u understand.

HeairBear

Stephen? Stan's brother? Is this the device you mean?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

HeairBear

No problem Peter, I understand...
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

OscarMeyer

Quote from: HeairBear on July 25, 2009, 01:56:12 AM
If you didn't want my opinion why did you invite me with the poll? Did you expect all of us to see your view without any criticism and take it as gospel? You don't even have a fully working model, but, yet you know exactly how it works and expect us to accept that as a working replication? IMO, your plan is has already failed with the idea of using cavitation or whatever it is you expect your cell to do. Quit talkin shit and show some work! I offer any documentation of my work I have so far and I am not afraid to show it. All you have to do is ask. If my success continues, I will be more than willing to share that info with out calling a person a retard or some other derogatory comment.

HeairBear, I agree 100% about the use of the three phase alternator.  The alternator appears to be driven by a single phase, 120VAC motor with a starting capacitor.  On his dune buggy, I saw the alternator driven by the same or similar motor that he used in his home demo videos.  The AC motor is not driven by an inverter on his dune buggy though.  It’s driven by a 12VDC powered rotary generator produced by a company called Redi-line.  The generator is hooked up to a 12VDC battery and feeds 120VAC to the single phase AC motor which drives the dedicated alternator he hooks his cells up to. 

The reason is (just speculating here) I believe he doesn’t want to run the alternator off the VW engine RPMs is because it would affect the voltage frequency as the RPMs change from say an idle to full throttle.  This would affect the cell operation so he isolated it from the engines drive pulley.

Good job HeairBear!!!!!  The alternator IS key to doing it the Meyer way which is what I’m setting up and testing now.

Oscar.