Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Well, neither is really wrong to be honest Puharich doing AC and Meyer doing pulsed DC ... it is simple really, in order to create a force strong enough to agitate the water molecule sufficiently you need Voltage - not current. Stepping up Voltage (because the amounts we get - even out of the power sockets in Europe are not sufficient), requires you to convert even a pulsed DC voltage to an AC Voltage carrier Wave (perfect sinus) in order to be able to step the voltage up ... as any electronics person will tell you, you cannot step-up a DC voltage without prior converting it to AC and then convering after step-up back to DC ... so in a way - both of them are right ... now the truly tricky part is the proper calculation of the step-charge effect ... it take math and utmost caution. I do have an oscilloscope but it's a cheap piece of shit basically so I'll need to get or borrow one that actually gives me acces to the information carried by the produced wave. For one ... a toroidal transformer, good idea - however you will not cause any induction sufficient to produce a voltage on the secondary winding (thats where 99% of all fellow experimenters fail) . to step up a voltage with a toroidal transformer, you need AC running with 50-60 Hz ... now separate of that comes the task to get the output AC (which no longer carries those 50-60Hz on the secondary winding) to pulse at 50% duty cycle with the necessary waveform to cause a resonance in the dielectric (water) ... then and only then, will you get the results you and everybody else here is looking for ... and don't forget the bifilar coils in that plan because you might experience a really bad awakening ... I know of a guy in the UK who has been blowing himself and his equipment up over and over again and can't seem to see the light and why that is happening ... well ... do I need to tell more?

HeairBear

Excellent! I'm not so fond of winding coils myself. It seems almost pointless without exact details, which we sadly don't have, to wind a coil for the purposes specified. An alternator makes an easier project IMO and I don't need to worry about chokes. Transformers are so finicky. Stun guns don't work... Ignition coils don't work... TV and monitor flyback transformers don't work either... The only way I didn't do it was the way his diagrams show, until recently. I admit it, I can be a total retard! Maybe this time it will work.

At this point, I am pretty sure Stan wound a custom stator coil to achieve anything above 12V. Anything over 15V drags the alternator down. A definite sign of too much current. The frequencies generated start with 60Hz AC, rectified making the signal 120Hz Pulsed DC, input to the alternator. The pulley ratio is close to 3:1 and the motor speed is rated 1750 rpm. You sure do not want to be in the path of the belt if it ever breaks. The frequency measured per phase was 1.5Khz. Gas production or better yet, bubble action, was good from an open cell test of a single tube set cell.

So far, I am assuming the alternator must be custom wound on both stator and rotor for the most efficient energy transfer as far as I know. Especially if I am tuning for resonance. I still have that Dave Lawton PWM laying around here somewhere. A test with that might show a bit of insight. Maybe I can get some sort of modulation going on. It's quite a puzzle isn't it?

HB
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

peterpierre

Quote from: HeairBear on July 25, 2009, 12:57:18 AM
Excellent! I'm not so fond of winding coils myself. It seems almost pointless without exact details, which we sadly don't have, to wind a coil for the purposes specified. An alternator makes an easier project IMO and I don't need to worry about chokes. Transformers are so finicky. Stun guns don't work... Ignition coils don't work... TV and monitor flyback transformers don't work either... The only way I didn't do it was the way his diagrams show, until recently. I admit it, I can be a total retard! Maybe this time it will work.

At this point, I am pretty sure Stan wound a custom stator coil to achieve anything above 12V. Anything over 15V drags the alternator down. A definite sign of too much current. The frequencies generated start with 60Hz AC, rectified making the signal 120Hz Pulsed DC, input to the alternator. The pulley ratio is close to 3:1 and the motor speed is rated 1750 rpm. You sure do not want to be in the path of the belt if it ever breaks. The frequency measured per phase was 1.5Khz. Gas production or better yet, bubble action, was good from an open cell test of a single tube set cell.

So far, I am assuming the alternator must be custom wound on both stator and rotor for the most efficient energy transfer as far as I know. Especially if I am tuning for resonance. I still have that Dave Lawton PWM laying around here somewhere. A test with that might show a bit of insight. Maybe I can get some sort of modulation going on. It's quite a puzzle isn't it?

HB

Actually if you would read through my last post you have all you need to know right there - thats one ... secondly how the discussion slid into using an alternator and voltages between 12V but not higher than 15V I don't know but I can say for sure it's the wrong way to go about it. Third: all mentioned by you such as stun guns, ignition coils, flyback transformers it would be possible to use them, and I did not use the coil I wound because it was malfunctioning, however I have now a professionally wound and isolated toroidal transformer which you feed with 24V AC and on the secondary winding it spits out 400V AC (which once rectified are approx 560V DC) and thats before the charging chokes .... sooo ... so much for details so far, more -> soon :)

HeairBear

Holy cow! Man, you guys are out for blood tonite! Maybe Farrah and Newb where right? I just wanted to offer my findings... How can you say the alternator is the wrong way to go? That's what I saw connected to the demo cell in his videos and specified in his documents. If it would help, I can show you pictures for verification

HeairBear

If you didn't want my opinion why did you invite me with the poll? Did you expect all of us to see your view without any criticism and take it as gospel? You don't even have a fully working model, but, yet you know exactly how it works and expect us to accept that as a working replication? IMO, your plan is has already failed with the idea of using cavitation or whatever it is you expect your cell to do. Quit talkin shit and show some work! I offer any documentation of my work I have so far and I am not afraid to show it. All you have to do is ask. If my success continues, I will be more than willing to share that info with out calling a person a retard or some other derogatory comment.