Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

HeairBear

Thanks Oscar! Here is my setup...
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

peterpierre

I can tell where this is going ... well, I do admire your creative spirits guys :) I guess that means that any input/findings from me are no longer necessary ...

HeairBear

Tell us, where is this going? I would like very much to read your input/findings if you would as to be so kind as to show them. If you have a theory, let us hear it. Showing references would help out too...

I have a question for everyone. Where does the idea of using a toroidal transformer come from? Show me the references why using one is better than say a rod or EI core.

Another question... How are Stan's chokes wound? Any drawing I have seen has shown a counter-wound non-inductive coil. What effects do you get from a coil wound in that fashion?

OscarMeyer

Quote from: HeairBear on July 26, 2009, 11:15:21 AM
Tell us, where is this going? I would like very much to read your input/findings if you would as to be so kind as to show them. If you have a theory, let us hear it. Showing references would help out too...

I have a question for everyone. Where does the idea of using a toroidal transformer come from? Show me the references why using one is better than say a rod or EI core.

Another question... How are Stan's chokes wound? Any drawing I have seen has shown a counter-wound non-inductive coil. What effects do you get from a coil wound in that fashion?

@ HeairBear,

You are not going to get ANY real information out of Peter.  He is NOT replicating Meyer like his thread claims he is partaking in.  I believe Peter is a plant.  He is simply here to steer us away from what Meyer was doing along with his methods.  Notice how strongly he objects to the alternator idea when in fact it is found in both the non-vehicle and vehicle demonstrations of Stan’s WFC.  Peter may be getting paid big bucks to lead us into the wrong direction so we can never unravel this Stan Meyer mystery. 

Just look at his demo cell at the beginning of his thread and notice how it does not resemble Stan Meyer’s demo cell.  He is presenting a cell that is NOT like Stan Meyer’s cell as Stan Meyer used 10 sets of tubes in his WFC demo unit which supposedly Peter is replicating.  Now one could argue that Dave Lawton and Ravi are using different tube/electrode arrangements too.  This could simply be dismissed as typical but then notice how he is not forthcoming with any of his findings.  You ask for even theories and he does not respond.  He doesn’t have a clue.  That’s why.

Peter is totally disregarding the alternator driven by the AC motor which is obviously key to replicating Stan Meyer’s WFC.  How do we know this for a fact?  Because Stan not only used the alternator driven by an AC motor in his home demonstration video, but he also used an alternator driven by an AC motor on his dune buggy that ran on water!  To see for yourself, just go to the following link and pause the video at 25 seconds into the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74uarqap2E

Now look at the rear driver’s side tire of the dune buggy.  Directly above this tire you will discover the AC motor that is attached to an alternator by a fan belt just like he used in his home demonstration video. 

Next, advance the video and pause it at the 30 second mark.  You will see a blue motor looking device on the left hand side of the control box that is centered in the frame.  The blue motor looking device is a DC to AC rotary generator that provides the AC for the drive motor that turns the alternator mounted above the driver’s side rear tire.  To see what it really looks like and who makes it, please go to the following link:

http://elanenterprises.tripod.com/prod01.htm

Of course Peter doesn’t want us to even consider using the alternator because he is really NOT replicating Meyer like he claims in the title of this thread.  He is just trying to through us off track.  I hope they are paying him well.

Oscar.

HeairBear

Great observation, Oscar! I don't think Peter is a plant though. We should treat him and all others with respect no matter what the viewpoints are. We are entitled to our opinions and have the luxury of expressing them. Yes, even Farrah Day, although his/her name calling is nothing more than disrespectful and deserves no more than disrespect in return.

There are two demo cells Stan made and I would like to maybe discuss the similarities and differences between the two. Here is the diagram of the other demo cell for reference...