Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Farrah Day

HB

QuoteYes, even Farrah Day, although his/her name calling is nothing more than disrespectful and deserves no more than disrespect in return

I may not always be 'politically correct' because I call a spade a spade and don't beat about the bush, but I do give respect where it is deserved. You say that I name-call, well if someone posts utter nonsense and I speak my mind and tell them so, and this is deemed a disrespectful so be it. We are not at junior school here, we shouldn't have to pussyfoot around mindless people making mindless posts.

If we all spoke up for common sense once in a while, there would be far less nonsense to have to cope with. I consider people like 'nitinnum' who post page after page of nonsense an insult to my intelligence and hence every bit as disrespectful as you deem me to be. Respect has to be earned - posting nonsense is not the way to do it.

Rant over.

OK, why have I never seen that Meyer diagram: Memo 420 1-6?  It is not in my copy of the Hydrogen Fracturing Process. My copy only goes to 420 1-25.

This is different to anything I've seen before.  First time I've seen mention of a variable transformer, and the inductor section is now a simple bifilar wound coil. This is also the first time I can recall actually seeing the mention of ss T304 as the electrodes.

Why I wonder was this not part of my copy of the Technical Brief, and where has this stuff been hiding?

According to the diagram it is simply the fully rectified mains voltage that is being fed to the cell via the bifilar wound inductor. The pulsing cct simply serves to gate the rectified mains voltage. 

Where did you get this from HB? 

Incidentally the alternator here has clearly been replaced by solid state circuitry, so are we to assume that the alternator was part of a much earlier set up which was ultimately superseded?

SM,

QuoteOk just some thoughts. Please don't kill me because I do NOT have a working cell. What I have built is a solid state radiant charger that can charge water to 200 volts and the water glows in the dark and consumes nearly zero current (it functions as a capacitor). Whether this is useful, I don't know. But at this point, we need to open our minds instead of focusing too narrowly on Meyer's papers.

Stiffler has some water charging info that compares with your findings over on his website and it's something I'm currently experimenting with over on the Half-Baked Ideas section along with Loner.

Where it gets interesting is that though it appears the water can be charged, this is done with only one electrode submerged in the water. If you submerge another electrode to effectively run to ground and complete the cct, the water will discharge as fast as it charges. Hence Meyer's cct on the face of it cannot charge the water.

So the question is: What can we do with this charged water to cause it to evolve H and O, without it simply discharging.

Of course the very nature of this charged water is interesting in itself. Is it that many OH- and H+ ions have been induced? If so what is preventing them from quickly recombining back into H2O? How is water holding it's charge?

Are you charging the water with a single electrode?  Would be very interested to know more about your set up. I've had no luck at all charging water from a 1.8Kv supply and I'm wondering why this is so.. what could I be doing wrong... or not doing right.

QuoteRead between the lines:

His cell ran at ambient temperature.... Negative energy machines run at ambient (this is NOT electrolysis, and there is ZERO CURRENT). Current cannot produce an ambient cell after 30 minutes!

His cell produced free electricity which when recaptured, and fed back in, could power the machine, meaning the source of energy was NOT in the electronics, the energy was coming in from the vacuum. Meyer did NOT need an alternator, according to his literature. He didn't need any real supply power, at least not at the end. I think we have all missed this point. We are NOT dealing with conventional electrolysis.

This is very interesting stuff SM, and in my opinion where more effort should be focussed - though I'm afraid nothing will ever convince me that Meyer himself actually knew what he was doing.

I'm very much leaning toward the pulsed inductor circuitry tapping into radiant energy of some form, but at some point the water must surely be ionising and exchanging charges to evolve as H and O. If this is the case, then a good current must also be flowing between the electrodes... though if radiant energy is involved, this current would not have to be provided by the power supply.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

Farrah Day

Forgot to add that I wonder exactly where that Memo 420 1-6 fits in chronologically with all the other stuff?

It appears we are now being told then that Meyer used 120Hz +ve half-sinosoidal pulses, at what just... 120V. And, though it is titled as a VIC, I see no voltage intensification going on, just gated rectified mains voltage.... yet another configuration and yet another side to the coin.

One thing though, this new configuration is ultra simple and very self-explanatory compared to any of the other depictions. I've actually got all the components at hand to put a test circuit together and try this.

Of course the bifilar inductor specs are an unknown and so would be trial and error.

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

supermuble

For a water capacitor, I use one aluminum plate, and one stainless steel plate submerged in baking soda and distilled water. The steel plate flows current in both directions. The aluminum plate acts as a DIODE, blocking current only in one direction. You have a diode, in one direction, and a capacitor in the other direction. Now you have a real water capacitor. You can charge it up to 120 volts, and unplug it, and the charge slowly goes down. After it is disconnected, you can actually discharge the water capacitor and form a HUGE snapping spark, just like a regular capacitor - the water is really charging up and retaining a charge, even after disconnected, though there is a small (tiny) amount of resistance.

Again I don't know if this is useful, but I think it is worthy of experimentation, since we can now play with high voltage, and low current.

I agree that Meyer's ideas are frustrating because he never explains things in full detail, which is annoying to say the least. In the end, I have no choice but to have faith in him. Listen to witness statements and also his "mode of operability" patent, which means his system had to work as explained in order for his patent to be granted. These things do give credibility.

I will make a video of my water capacitor. It gives off a faint glow with only 120 volts. Less than 100 volts, and the glow goes away. It appears that the water goes into a higher energy state as you raise voltage. The voltage is obviously doing something. I think it's worth investigating.

Ok, so aluminum is NOT one of the things that Stanley Meyer used. Still, I believe there are different ways to perform the same thing. The ultimate goal is to use "voltage potential" to perform work. Meyer used frequencies, and electronics. I want to try experimenting with aluminum! Thus far, I think we have failed pretty sorely on the electronics part of it. That's my opinion.  ;D

georgesip

bonjour to all

at this pont i would just ad two schort comments

first to Oscar

if you would apply high AMP on the sytem it would deffenetly destry the BIOFILM (result of)

second to FarrahDay

what was the exakt date of the discovery of elektolyse and how mutch later were some Rules to it describet?

sorry for my englisch, but it is not my nativ language.

george

HeairBear

I found the diagrams and pictures in the independent study pdf...

When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking