Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

HeairBear

As you can see, these devices are rather easy to understand and cheap to build. Well, comparatively...

The rotary and tubes cell setup has a fixed gap and no frequency adjustments.

The Variable gap plate setup does have a variable frequency generator, more than likely to adjust the frequency to the gap space which is also variable.

IMO, I believe this to be a big clue into what Stan was doing with these devices. What kind of resonance can you have between two plates? Spatial resonance? Was he utilizing Longitudinal or Scalar waves between the excitors? Is this why he chose the word "Waveguide" to describe a tubular cell? Stan had also referenced Puharich in at least one of his patents. A quick look we find that Puharich's patent is very similar to Stan's. I do agree that Stan was inspired from this patent, it's as plain as day. When I looked more into Scalar wave generation, I kept finding work done by Puharich concerning scalar healing devices. Very interesting! It turns out these scalar waves were first found by none other than Tesla. His wireless energy systems were based on this type of energy transfer. Most recently, Dr. Meyl and Dr. Stiffler have demonstrated this fascinating technology with plenty of information available on the internet. Replications are being done as I type.

Let's compare diagrams of Stan and Dr. Meyl...
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

HeairBear

Further investigation shows a possibility as to why Stan may have used non-inductive bifilar wound coils calling them resonant charging chokes...

Copied from this page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field_theory_(pseudoscience)

Theory of a basic scalar communications system

A scalar communications broadcast antenna does not make any sense according to normal electromagnetic theory. The goal of a scalar broadcast antenna is to create powerful repulsion/attraction between two magnetic fields, to create large scalar bubbles/voids. This is done by using a broadcast antenna with two opposing electromagnetic coils that effectively cancel out as much of each other's magnetic field as possible. An ideal scalar broadcast antenna will emit no electromagnetic field (or as little as possible), since all power is being focused into the repulsion/attraction between the two opposing magnetic fields. Normal electromagnetic theory suggests that since such a device emits no measurable electromagnetic field, it is useless and will only heat up. For a scalar broadcast antenna, any normal RF emission is wasted energy.

A scalar reception antenna similarly excludes normal electromagnetic waves and only measures changes in magnetic field attraction and repulsion. This will typically be a two-coil powered antenna that sets up a static opposing or attracting magnetic field between the coils. The coils are counter-wound so that any normal RF signal will be picked up by both coils simultaneously and effectively cancel itself out, leaving only the scalar component.

supermuble

Jeeze, this is a vicious forum...   ;D

Don't hurt me guys, but I wanted to recommend reading John Bedini's new book called "Free Energy Generation - Circuits and Schematics" He has the same thing that Meyer has, which is a radiant charger, producing 400 volts or more off the secondary (that's just what you can detect with a meter). The thing is, Meyer used AC waveforms to start with, Bedini uses DC to start with. But the final product, being a clipped DC voltage is the same concept. Its called "Sharp Gradients," meaning fast switching speed on inductor coils, and circuits. Circuits with fast switching speed (it has to be sharp pulsed DC - NOT AC POWER!!!) disobey the 2nd law of thermodynamics - this is proven.

In Bedini's book, his patent talks at great length about positive energy and negative energy. Negative energy enters into a given system from the ether. One important note in this book. They say that electricity comes from infinite massless energy fields in space. These fields contain no mass, and thus require no physical energy to divert them and tap into them to make electricity. One thing that is stressed is that you have to have a battery, or a capacitor to capture the radiant energy. All machines harnessing radiant energy are endothermic (taking in heat).... Conventional devices use positive energy (current) and they get hot. Clearly MEYER was NOT using conventional current in any shape or form. Bedini's information should be looked at closely because it does contain clues.

In my personal opinion, we haven't even come close to figuring out WHAT Meyer was doing.

Read between the lines:

His cell ran at ambient temperature.... Negative energy machines run at ambient (this is NOT electrolysis, and there is ZERO CURRENT). Current cannot produce an ambient cell after 30 minutes!

His cell produced free electricity which when recaptured, and fed back in, could power the machine, meaning the source of energy was NOT in the electronics, the energy was coming in from the vacuum. Meyer did NOT need an alternator, according to his literature. He didn't need any real supply power, at least not at the end. I think we have all missed this point. We are NOT dealing with conventional electrolysis.

Nobody has a Meyer cell, so there is zero proof that he used 304T stainless as per the patents. Zinc and aluminum plates form diodes and capacitors when submerged in water, due to their electrochemical coating.... How do we know for a fact that stainless is what he used?

Ok just some thoughts. Please don't kill me because I do NOT have a working cell. What I have built is a solid state radiant charger that can charge water to 200 volts and the water glows in the dark and consumes nearly zero current (it functions as a capacitor). Whether this is useful, I don't know. But at this point, we need to open our minds instead of focusing too narrowly on Meyer's papers.

newbie123

Quote from: supermuble on July 29, 2009, 12:45:46 AM

What I have built is a solid state radiant charger that can charge water to 200 volts and the water glows in the dark and consumes nearly zero current (it functions as a capacitor). Whether this is useful, I don't know. But at this point, we need to open our minds instead of focusing too narrowly on Meyer's papers.

Cool! Do you have some video footage?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

HeairBear

Quote from: supermuble on July 29, 2009, 12:45:46 AM
Nobody has a Meyer cell, so there is zero proof that he used 304T stainless as per the patents. Zinc and aluminum plates form diodes and capacitors when submerged in water, due to their electrochemical coating.... How do we know for a fact that stainless is what he used?

Hey SM! Wonderful post! I love your latest window motor build by the way. I can tell you do a lot of hands on work.

Not only do we have a signed affidavit from Materials Joining Consultants claiming the materials used were T-304 stainless steel by spectrographic chemical analysis. We have several witnesses documented seeing the devices in a public demonstration. Just recently all of Stan's newly found equipment was sold to "The Orion Project". So we still have the original equipment for reference. You may have to go through some loops to get close to it and have a closer look or maybe just write them and ask.

keep up the good work!