Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

P.S. addition ... I am convinced the resonant frequency (variable) will be in the lower Hz values (below 10k) so we would no longer be talking about ultrasonic here because that is well within the human audible range so we are actually talking about a sonic disruptor here :) and I should perhaps correct the title of this post because the direction in which this project has deviated in has absolutely NOTHING anymore to do with Dave Lawton he might be a really nice and intelligent guy but he was way off with the interpretation on Stanley Meyer's circuit - not even close. Not to mention that the Dave Lawton PWM circuit board shows a major weakness, I do not know if anyone here actually ever built one but if anyone did or is planning on building one (not necessarily a waste of time) the two resistors 100 Ohm (gating and frequency sections respectively) rated at 0.25W are insufficient and if you start tuning the circuit and achieve a resonance with your power supply those two resistors will start smoking and then sparking and they will plainly burn out - I know because it happened to me - once I had replaced them with 1 Watt 100 Ohm, the circuit was stable - no more smoking and sparking resistors ... but still the circuit as it is in  itself is not sufficient to produce the desired results. Thanks for reading my notes :)

MeltDown

Meyer used inbound and outbound longitudinal waves and magnetic wire in the version you built. Also appears to have used ultrasonic or vibration from piezo.

peterpierre

Quote from: MeltDown on December 06, 2008, 02:22:26 AM
Meyer used inbound and outbound longitudinal waves and magnetic wire in the version you built. Also appears to have used ultrasonic or vibration from piezo.

It is easy to speculate on what he may have used but as we all know speculation does not really solve a problem alone. My bet still is with the sonic-mechanical transducers and the secondary high DC voltage circuit to agitate the water molecules with an electrical field rather than with high currents.

MeltDown

So you don't want me to "speculate" but your "bet" is... Hum..  :)

Meyer always talked about the four forces of the atom. Meyer always talked about using steel (composite) wire. This tells us that he was sending magnetic energy to the cell or that he was using that magnetic energy to do something OR he was trying to prevent amp flow in case of a flash over. The last one would be my bet.

If you look at Meyer's notes, on memo 429 page 10-12 he calls the wire "stainless steel 430FR/F inductive resistive COMPOSITE wire". Maybe these guys could help you out.
http://www.torpedowire.com/SuperCu.htm

If you look at memo 429 page 10-9 you see Meyer measures the water gap at 78.54 ohms. So your coil /cap would have to ohm out at 78.54 ohms to impedance match the water to prevent reflection? The wire becomes part of the core?  Since matter is held together by a scalar wave - an inbound longitudinal wave overlapping and slightly offset outbound wave I am betting he was doing that to de-spin the matter? On all his core you see the word magnetic coupling so that tells us the core is gapped?

My bet would be something along those lines, good luck with your bet.

People don't get the step charge because they do not include the caps?

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards