Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 Mhz Solid State Radiant Battery Charger

Started by callanan, November 07, 2008, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi Ossie and everyone,

well I tried to find a electronic component store in St. Petersburg, Florida and found none that sell small quantities other than Radio Shack and they have nothing compared to what they use to. They don't even carry enamel magnet wire anymore ???

No BD139 and no 150pf 

the diodes and resistor they had.

They had a MPS2222A and a 100pf so I took them. Do you think I can still test using these Ossie? if so, do I need to change the wire turns?

Thanks

Luc

Koen1

@Ossie: thanks for posting your stuff!

I see clear similarities with the "old" Bedini chargers,
but I like the way you use the seperate coils instead
of the transformer/electromagnet in his motor/chargers.

How efficient is this setup in charging the batteries, if I may ask?
(Can you fully charge 2 empty batteries from one full battery,
or is the ratio in:out something like 1:1.5, or what is it?
I ask because I have heard people descibe all kinds of
ratios, from just barely 1:1.1 to 1:2. :) )

keep up the good work!

kind regards,
Koen

callanan

Quote from: Koen1 on November 18, 2008, 08:11:33 AM
@Ossie: thanks for posting your stuff!

I see clear similarities with the "old" Bedini chargers,
but I like the way you use the seperate coils instead
of the transformer/electromagnet in his motor/chargers.

How efficient is this setup in charging the batteries, if I may ask?
(Can you fully charge 2 empty batteries from one full battery,
or is the ratio in:out something like 1:1.5, or what is it?
I ask because I have heard people descibe all kinds of
ratios, from just barely 1:1.1 to 1:2. :) )

keep up the good work!

kind regards,
Koen

Hi Koen,

There are too many variabilities to be able to give any sort of figures so I am just sticking to saying that I can increase the charge of both batteries by swapping. But because these circuits are working at HF & VHF frequencies, virtually everything will effect their performance. This is why I think Dr.S wants to make protoboards for people to simply prevent the variable of results from people making their own setups and then claim they don't work.

The similarities between Dr.S' ESEC and Bedini's RE battery chargers goes further. Dr.S is showing how he can now measure OU in a 3F capacitor in 111 seconds. Bedini always said that his RE chargers would charge a capacitor such that when discharged into a battery, it would charge the battery with more energy over time than what was required to power the charger. So I believe the next step for these wideband oscillators would be to charge a large capacitor as Dr.S has demonstrated, but then discharge it into a battery which is classic Bedini. After the battery has been charged, the energy can then be used as normal from the battery without effecting the OU operation of the oscillator circuit.

The reason why we would do this is because the very low impedance of the battery makes it a bad match for collecting the energy directly from the oscillator circuit. By charging a capacitor with the oscillator and then discharging the capacitor into the battery at specific intervals, we overcome the impedance mismatch between the oscillator and the battery and get a great deal more energy into the battery. I am working on this at the moment.

Regards,

Ossie

Kator01

Hi Luc,

this is strange. A few days ago I was shopping downtown in munich ( germany ) for getting some enameld mag-wire.
Luc, same thing, they told me, it is very hard to get it at all. Now how does this fit in with what I have posted about this
accumulation of scap because of the breakdown of chinese factories ?

I go now to my dump and try to get every old transformer I can put my hands on. Tt is hard work but here you will get your enameld wire. And do´nt  throw away the iron-core-filaments.

Kator01

gotoluc

Yes Kator01, the World is becoming a strange place :-\

I rarely by buy new! I always pick-up CRT monitor, Microwaves, TV's and stuff when I see them on the side of the road and strip all I can to reuse. it's just now I'm not at home and would of like to build this and test but it may have to wait until I return :(

Luc