Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TALE OF THE IMPLODING TV

Started by HEYDUDE, November 19, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

It was some kind of intermittent failure of the chip. So I repaired it and of course threw away the bad part! That is probably equivalent to burning down Alexander's Library.

I cleaned house and threw the baby out with the bath water. Real ARGH!

Prior to this I was gonna pump in 2kv. That is what made think of this thread

I got really dismayed and was ready to throw in the towel for good. But being a recovering 'Type A' personality i shut everything down and went to bed. As I stepped into the shower the next morning, Eureka! Harmonics causing heterodyning. Right in front of my face. Now in front of yours.

Glad somebody responded.

--giantkiller. Noise is our friend. 8)

Florian

Hi all,
I've been reading the threads for a while - (not yet all posts- they're quite a few) and I have not see anything yet regarding safety control.
If the TV story started everything we're looking here at very dangerous stuff - at least until the technology is well established.
It looks to me that the TPU , once started, would go into a kind of positive loop and - if not stopped somehow with some negative loop control - would continue until self distruction.
So my questions would be:
1) How to create the positive loop - for instance, if the first pulse would make particles in the collector ring move in one direction, how would you sense that movement and use the sensor output to shoot  again in the same direction.
2) As stated several times by SM, the "resonance" should not be allowed to be perfect. In a positive loop, the device would tend to go by itself to resonance so how would you sense that and how to use that sensor to control the "near resonance" state and eventually shut down the whole thing before harm is done.

Everybody posts about how make the TPU start generating power - how about controlling the events once they're started?

Any ideas?

Bruce_TPU

Hello All,

I believe I have hit on an important discovery.  Everyone wonders, if they are to start using tubes, what circuit?  What tubes?  Etc.  I think I have found a SIGNIFICANT clue!  I have spent all afternoon writing it up and have placed it into .pdf form for all.   

I owe Marco a thank you, for I have built on some of his research, as quoted in the .pdf.

Enjoy!

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

otto

Hello all,

thanks Bruce for the schematic. This schematic is very important!!!

I used a EZ 81 rectifier tube but its a wrong tube!! Im waiting for my 5U4 tube that I have ordered.

Now, electronics experts, show me what is sooooo special with the 5U4 tube. Im not so clever.

Otto

BEP

Quote from: otto on March 09, 2009, 02:20:01 AM

Now, electronics experts, show me what is sooooo special with the 5U4 tube. Im not so clever.

Otto

Not much is special about the 5U4. Is does use a filament for the cathode. This should allow superposition of the heater current upon the plate current.

Now the 5U4GB.... There are more special things. Add higher sustained current and voltage output.

500v-0-500v? = center tapped transformer secondary
300mV ? = typo - should be 300mA but same typo twice then he switches to 250mA?

Both are on the edge of the tube operating curve - intentionally overdriving the tube?

Feeding the 5U4GB with already rectified AC? Who knows? Silicon rectifiers can do some strange things.

Nice work Bruce. Keep in mind the power supply is just a power supply. The parts that make color possible are on the rest of the schematic.