Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 13, 2009, 03:12:11 AM
@ MK1:

That is a new record is it not?  Great job!!!

@ All:

Anyone ever heard of a Rodin coil?  here is a link to the 2nd part of a youtube video.  i have never seen a coil like this before and, as it happens, he wound it on a Fisher-price doughnut ring, the same type Jeanna suggested for our toroid casting experiments with the iron powder and glue.  Take a look and see what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP5_ShzJcW8

Bil

I would not say a record, but for 88+8 turn of 22 gauge, then yes or maybe. test battery aaa

Thanks again, but where is yours , one step at a time , you will beat that no problem !

Mark

For rodin coil a donut(the most powerful shape of the universe ) plus tetrahedron coils , that has to be worth something.

Edit . yesterday my toroid gave me 76 volt on 21 turn, today 72v on 22 , i removed a turn on the jt side , and got that 76v back.

That is all dc , i cant really see the ac .

I tried two 2n3904 linked together and got 127 volts.  If i put the led at its jt spot the pickup coil drop to 35 volts.

Koen1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 13, 2009, 01:21:30 AM
@ General Jim:

You do know that if you can charge those huge batteries that you will be making history don't you?  We are not supposed to be able to do stuff like this. 
hmm... Really? Jim lists as maximum charge in his bigass battery 0.79V @ 6 am, with the input battery at 1.11V... Though that would at first glance
appear to add up to 1.9V which is clearly higher than the total charge at start, respectively 0.15V + 1.34V = 1.49V and thus would seem to somehow
produce 0.41V from thin air, I can't help but be reminded of the "Young effect" fiasco... Remember, where one charged cap was switched to connect with
an identical but empty cap, and the total voltage of the two caps added up was higher than the starting voltage...yet the actual energy content was lower.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that is necessarily the case here, but I am saying perhaps we should make sure that something like it is not going
on here too.

QuoteIf this could be done, the power company would already be doing it. (Yea right!)
Of course. After all, heavier than air flight is possible, and that was in use in the middle ages already. Err... Or was it? ;) ;D

gadgetmall

Quote from: Mk1 on February 13, 2009, 03:16:20 AM
I would not say a record, but for 88+8 turn of 22 gauge, then yes or maybe. test battery aaa

Thanks again, but where is yours , one step at a time , you will beat that no problem !

Mark

For rodin coil a donut(the most powerful shape of the universe ) plus tetrahedron coils , that has to be worth something.

Edit . yesterday my toroid gave me 76 volt on 21 turn, today 72v on 22 , i removed a turn on the jt side , and got that 76v back.

That is all dc , i cant really see the ac .

I tried two 2n3904 linked together and got 127 volts.  If i put the led at its jt spot the pickup coil drop to 35 volts.

WEll that Probably Could be beat With same Windings  just a Better gain transistor :) Now your the one who said first it was a contest and it was "on" . remember ? Anyways i googles the Big Mag amp and no information on it at all . even from Billion corp . so I have a Dc source for it and an ac Source fro My Pulse Generator . . I can Light up a 12 volt light with a signal less than 2 volts but reproducing the Frequency is another matter with out a scope . Its Just hit and Miss with a555 . I am thinking a crystal VFO .. I dont think i will Scavange it yet as there was anothe r Massive Power transformer in that Sound amp with   probably 10 or 15 pounds of wire .and 15  10 k hi res pots  and stuff ..

@Jeanna .
Enjoy Nature .!!!! See ya when you return. . Is your Name pronounced   G anna or Jean NA .? LUIC
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

timmy1729

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 13, 2009, 01:21:30 AM

Bill       ***EDIT***  I see we have passed the 50,000 view mark!  we should all have a beer together.

Agreed! Cheers!

Goat

@ All

Just ran across this little article where a small wind turbine is used to charge up a capacitor and power an electric toy car at
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/08/wind_turbine_to_1.php .

Since we can charge up caps to hundreds of volts in a small amount of time using the JT or Fuji circuits it seems to me that if a circuit like the one used in this toy car to convert the potential in the capacitor to drive a small DC motor could be used to slowly bleed off the cap back to the input side, couldn't it?  If so then the small amount of power needed to drive the JT or Fuji circuit could load many more caps if they were in parallel to the first cap, then we'd get even more energy to play with.

Anyone know of a circuit to slowly bleed off a cap at a certain voltage, say 1.5 to 12 VDC?

Anyways, just a thought.

Regards,
Paul