Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Hey Luc,

Here are few pictures of the other different drivers I have built. One with many heatsinks has 24 HV diodes to protect mosfets but I think they distort signal too much.. so I do not use it. Yet I built one more of a simple version with better hexfets IRFPS40N60KPBF 600V 40Amp 0.011 Rds and also got couple of cpu cooling heatsinks with fans to assure heating would not be of any issue. This last one seems to look and run sweet although with  IRF640s I still had better results but they are too delicate for my needs and were blowing up. Tested some 50W feed for 10 min and all was cold to the touch. Will see how it goes.

Minde

gotoluc

Thanks minde for taking the time to post your development updates ;)

That's some serious Heatsinking going on there ;D

All the best with your experiments and please do keep us updated.

Luc

Qwurky1

I just wanted to throw in my two cents... it's nice to see that some people out there actually take an intelligent interest in Tesla's incredibly advanced (not to mention almost martyrlike devotion to humankind).  People who are not trying to string me along so I will buy their new age power crystals or invest my life savings in their vaporware scam.  Power to the People!  Stop sucking on the dinosaur tit!  Anyway, I think Tesla once said that electrical engineering that doesn't incorporate resonance in its design is simply a waste of time.  His wireless system would have eliminated the almost criminal power losses we get using wires that have resistance.  "overunity" or "perpetual motion device" are terms I hate to see, because almost every breakthrough in science was originally shouted down as being against the "laws of nature", which apparently only the established lecturers and university profs have the right to define.  Not that amateur scientists are somehow morally superior to the old guard... but... once established and entrenched, change in the system of beliefs must appear to be a terrifying attempt at revolution, to uproot their whole world that is based on the old system of beliefs.  When people close their minds and refuse to see evidence that contradicts their secular religion (as I think of it), then all innovators become modern day heretics.  such is the human condition (stepping off soapbox). 

Spirality

Hi lads, my first post here, I read the first 5 pages of replies and didn't see my question, so here goes.

I'm just beginning to get into resonance with coils and was wondering, having seen this video - Coil Resonance Tutorial 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgAF8MxS7Rg ... Once the right capacitor has been found for a particular coil, will that be enough by itself to ensure the most efficient circuit design, or would I need to include a frequency generator circuit in every Joule thief I make?

Very good videos Luc, if you keep making them, people will keep watching them.

gotoluc

Quote from: Spirality on April 18, 2012, 08:09:57 PM
Hi lads, my first post here, I read the first 5 pages of replies and didn't see my question, so here goes.

I'm just beginning to get into resonance with coils and was wondering, having seen this video - Coil Resonance Tutorial 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgAF8MxS7Rg ... Once the right capacitor has been found for a particular coil, will that be enough by itself to ensure the most efficient circuit design, or would I need to include a frequency generator circuit in every Joule thief I make?

Very good videos Luc, if you keep making them, people will keep watching them.

Hi Spirality, thanks for your interest and positive comments.

I have found that there is an ideal capacitance for a particular coil at a certain frequency for minimum power in and max out.
Once you have found this and make an identical duplicate, then it should be the same. However if one of the three parameters change, then yes you will have to re-tune by one of these three. Usually frequency re-tune would be the first choice but if that is fixed then you can wind your inductor longer so you can tune by removing wire a small piece at a time. Capacitor tuning is possible but more expensive.

All the best in your experiments

Luc