Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

for the past 2 months (in my spare time) ;) ... I've been experimenting with Coil Resonance. For over a year it was something that really interested me and I wanted to learn more about it. The way I learn best is to visually see a demonstration and to experiment and discover.

I now must thank Overunity user name: armagdn03 in helping me in getting the ball rolling by posting some informative video demonstrations of some of the effects when a coil is in Resonance. Thank you armagdn03 for taking the time to share and help your fellow man.

I have found a very simple circuit that uses a Square Wave from a signal generator connected to a ferrite transformer but the transformer is connected in an unconventional way. The transformer is tuned by a capacitor placed in series to resonate at the pulsed frequency of 28 Khz. However, only one leg (single wire) of the transformer coil is used for the output. Two diodes are used (in opposite directions) on the single output leg to which the energy is collected in a capacitor.

I now must also thank Overunity user name: DrStiffler for sharing the benefit of using 2 diodes on a single wire for energy collection. Thank you Dr. Stiffler for taking the time to share and help your fellow man.

I am making no over unity claims to the circuit that I'm sharing. I just find that for such a simple circuit it demonstrates many interesting effects. Take what you want from it since my intent is only to share.

A video demonstrates of the working circuit is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mr3Xikrgak

Peace and Love to all

Luc

AbbaRue

Maybe the next test you could make is hooking the output up to a fluorescent tube and see if it lights it up.

wings

Quote from: gotoluc on December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM
Hi everyone,

for the past 2 months (in my spare time) ;) ... I've been experimenting with Coil Resonance. For over a year it was something that really interested me and I wanted to learn more about it. The way I learn best is to visually see a demonstration and to experiment and discover.

I now must thank Overunity user name: armagdn03 in helping me in getting the ball rolling by posting some informative video demonstrations of some of the effects when a coil is in Resonance. Thank you armagdn03 for taking the time to share and help your fellow man.

I have found a very simple circuit that uses a Square Wave from a signal generator connected to a ferrite transformer but the transformer is connected in an unconventional way. The transformer is tuned by a capacitor placed in series to resonate at the pulsed frequency of 28 Khz. However, only one leg (single wire) of the transformer coil is used for the output. Two diodes are used (in opposite directions) on the single output leg to which the energy is collected in a capacitor.

I now must also thank Overunity user name: DrStiffler for sharing the benefit of using 2 diodes on a single wire for energy collection. Thank you Dr. Stiffler for taking the time to share and help your fellow man.

I am making no over unity claims to the circuit that I'm sharing. I just find that for such a simple circuit it demonstrates many interesting effects. Take what you want from it since my intent is only to share.

A video demonstrates of the working circuit is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mr3Xikrgak

Peace and Love to all

Luc

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/John%20Bedini%20Technology.pdf

alias

wings

capacitor like a piezo or piezo like a capacitor?

see MRA in the pictures:

gotoluc

Quote from: AbbaRue on December 03, 2008, 06:56:52 AM
Maybe the next test you could make is hooking the output up to a fluorescent tube and see if it lights it up.

Hi AbbaRue,

thanks for looking ;)... I did hook it up to a small fluorescent tube and it did lights it up but only a glow.

Luc