Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

Quote from: gotoluc on December 03, 2008, 12:31:07 PM
Okay Don,  I just tested it. I removed the negative lead from the diode to the cap and connected only the Earth ground to the negative side of the cap and nothing happens. No charging :(

Thanks for posting your idea.

Luc

Thanks for checking.
That's what I was expecting.
It acts like it's pulling energy out of the air.  Similar to other Bendini circuits.

I'm going to have to build a circuit to play with except I'm going to use my HHO fuel cell inplace of your cap.

So much to play with.  So little time.  :(
DonL

The Observer

Hello,

Looks like an interesting circuit.

If anyone remembers me, I am the person who is very concerned with Magnetic Permeability.
  From what I can tell, I am still the only person who understands this as a viable phenomenon for an overunity device.

Well, I am writing this because this looks similar to something I came up with.
     Last Summer I bought an electronics set to experiment with transformers and resonance.

Long Story Short.

I found that a resonating Transformer puts out Gobs more energy than at any other frequency.

One Must UNDERSTAND... Resonance is an Over Unity Phenom.

A Guitar... French Horn... Trombone  etc.. are ALL Over Unity Devices.

Please consider the elements of the phenomenon.

1. Something emits waves of a certain frequency and wavelength.

2. A separate Something stores the energy of the waves passing by it.

3. The separate Something then vibrates emitting waves commensurate with the energy stored.
        NOT of the amplitude of the original wave.. but the amplitude of of how much energy the object will store.

4. Finally, waves of larger amplitude at the same frequency have more energy than the original wave.

Well, Gotta get going...
                                        Please everyone, think about what happens to the wave in a resonance situation.

Have a Great Day,

The Observer

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a new video to which shows a better capacitor charge voltage and using less amps. Please note one error I said in the video, I said the capacitor is .56nf and I should of said 5.6nf. So capacitor value is .0056uf or 5.6nf.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xm3YJ3vt4

Thanks for looking

Luc

armagdn03

Glutoc

Bomb Sh*t Dude. You are one of the first to have started to take these concepts to the next level. I have been unable to post, make comments, or further my demonstrations at this time due to other time commitments, however I am very happy to see that you have taken something valuable from it.

One thing that you can take into consideration with the original circuit. The primary and cap will have a resonant frequency, and the secondary with its parasitic capacitance will as well. It is unlikely that you are hitting the resonant freq of the secondary. This is why I showed the youtube video of the different resonant modes of a secondary. It is likely that your primary tank circuit is the one you are hitting resonance with, if you get this to match your secondary resonance, you will be pleasantly surprised. Also, it should be noted that any change on the loading of the Avramenkos plug will affect the resonant point of the secondary, and a bit of re tuning may need to happen.

I could go on an on with what to improve where, but lets keep it simple for now, great job, and thanks.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

kewlhead

Hi Luc, thank you for sharing....  a question about the ground, does removing the ground wire apply an arbitrary ground or is it the other way .... attactching the wire is an arbitray ground?