Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: najman100 on December 06, 2008, 12:29:50 AM
Hello LUC
i just watched your vid2 and i wonder if you apply dc square will you get the same effect ?
Najman

Hi Najman,

I'm no electronic expert as I'm learning as I go but I think if I just used DC and pulse it with a transistor at the same frequency the coil is resonating with the output of the signal generator I don't think it's going to work as I think the output of the SG has a 50 ohm impedance matching transformer, so I think it is tuned to resonate with this combination.

I could be wrong about this, so if anyone wants to add information please do as this is a public sharing forum and ideas can develop when we share and work together ;)

One way or the other I will continue to test and develop and share the findings.

Thank you for this good question.

Luc

wings

gotoluc

Thanks for the link wings ;)

Looks good and thanks for sharing

Luc

kewlhead

Quote from: gotoluc on December 05, 2008, 09:12:15 PM
Hi kewlhead,

I'm not sure if I really understand your question ???... the coil is resonating with square wave AC but the Capacitor is charged by DC via the dual diodes off one side of the coil. Adding the Earth ground to either the positive or negative side of the diode plug increases the charge voltage for a reason I do not yet understand. Is it extracting that energy from the Earth?... I think it is but I can't prove it.

Hope this helps.

Luc

Thanks Luc, I was try'n to learn what arbitrary ground is.....  I ve heard referance to abitrary as not being there  and thought maybe when you removed the ground wire it may have been considered abitrary .

forest

gotoluc:

I have just a few ideas I'd like to share with you, but I don't expect you to do it for me.It's just for your consideration.

What is going on if you connect led or diode to the ground wire ? Doe it matter in what direction is it connected ? Does it produce light ? Is it measurable current from ground with ammeter ?  Did you tried with various coils ? What are the results compared to self-induction of coil ? I suspect that a coil with much longer winding should give a much better results, faster charge maybe.

Thank you for wonderful experiments ! Please don't give up !