Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hi All

I don't mean to derail this thread but I've been looking for information on a video posted about a year ago by hydrocarz on Utube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vch5_9T4lo0&NR=1

I've searched the forum but couldn't find any posts relating to his circuit which he mentioned having posted here?

"i have the schematic at overunity and waterfuel cell, have a look and retry, what ever it's doing it is doing it.. i cant really comment on it because i dont know what it's doing. i think it's resonating. the battery cant run the light but the circuit can??? the output is dc."

Does anyone know of this resonating circuit?

Regards,
Paul

gotoluc

Hi Paul,

I have seen this video some time ago but I have not seen the circuit. Some how I think if this is real the most important part would be the state of the dead battery. Someone has recently started a topic about a dead battery capable of creating a charging effect as a load is connected. One thing I can tell you is, not all dead batteries are equal.

You can have a look at the topic if you want: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4612.0

All have given up in attempts of replication as non have found that special dead battery, even the individual who made the claim no longer can get the effect as he no longer has the battery.

Keep your dead batteries to try his circuit, you never know ;D

Luc

AhuraMazda

@Paul,
I contacted hydrocarz about a year ago and did not get any solid answers
so, I guess we'll never find out.

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a new video to which uses and demonstrates a circuit that was designed by Overunity user: Groundloop. 

Groundloop came up with this circuit design after I asked him to replicate a 12vdc DPDT relay for me but using solid state components. Since I had some IRF640 MOSFET's on hand and some 4013 I asked him to use these components in the circuit if he could. Being a brilliant electronics man that he is ;)...  in no time did he come up with the circuit below to which is now public domain ;D   Also please note that I asked Groundloop to make the schematic illustrative (not standard EE), so I and most anyone with basic electronics skill could understand and build it.

A big thank you to Groundloop for all his help.

Here is the new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPXLDLS7QQw

What the circuit is doing in the video is using a DC input (12vdc Battery) and reversing (flip flop) its polarity on the output (coil) at the desired frequency I chose using my signal generator to trigger the logic side of the circuit. Please note that none of the power of the signal generator enters the circuit. Also, in this video the power for the logic (switching) is coming from the same battery since it works on 12vdc. However the circuit can take an input of up to 200vdc on the switching side but the logic side needs to be 12vdc at all time, so that is the reason for the separate input feeds.

Luc

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I have uploaded a new video demonstrating the effects of a higher input voltage at the coil.

I had to cut the video at the 10 minute mark, so I could not show the temperature reading taken off the bulbs surface. It was 130 degrease Fahrenheit:D

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP24RjAt4VI

Luc