Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@gotoluc

Good thread.

Thanks for the circuit of @groundloop also. This will reverse polarity on the two output terminals. This will be very good for more experiments. I am only worrying about the damn flyback.  Always the fylback. Here is a puzzle. How do you diode back the flyback on a coil that is getting reversed polarity pulses????

Can this circuit also do a real DPDT as you mentioned you had asked to @groundloop or is a real DPDT impossible with mosfets. (I don't know enough EE to know). But......... I could really use such a DPDT circuit diagram to do more Erfinder circuit experiments. I have never done it with mosfets. I could give the circuit to my EE guys to make it for me. I could  ask them to put mosfet push in terminals in case I blow them (as usual).

I have been working on resonance also. I am trying to standardize a resonance method for standard AC transformers and will post on your thread some time next week if you don't mind.

On your last video, did you ever try to put a magnet near the bulb with the spark gap?

Keep up the good work.

gotoluc

Quote from: wattsup on December 10, 2008, 12:29:47 AM
@gotoluc

Good thread.

Thanks for the circuit of @groundloop also. This will reverse polarity on the two output terminals. This will be very good for more experiments. I am only worrying about the damn flyback.  Always the fylback. Here is a puzzle. How do you diode back the flyback on a coil that is getting reversed polarity pulses????

Can this circuit also do a real DPDT as you mentioned you had asked to @groundloop or is a real DPDT impossible with mosfets. (I don't know enough EE to know). But......... I could really use such a DPDT circuit diagram to do more Erfinder circuit experiments. I have never done it with mosfets. I could give the circuit to my EE guys to make it for me. I could  ask them to put mosfet push in terminals in case I blow them (as usual).

I have been working on resonance also. I am trying to standardize a resonance method for standard AC transformers and will post on your thread some time next week if you don't mind.

On your last video, did you ever try to put a magnet near the bulb with the spark gap?

Keep up the good work.

Hi wattsup,

thanks for dropping in ;D 

Groundloop originally designed the circuit for my hand drawn circuit below. As you can see it was to do something different then I'm doing now and it works great ;)  so I'm quite sure it will do what a DPDT relay can do but only limited the the MOSFET max. amps and voltage specs.

Today I notified Groundloop of this topic, so I think he may drop in if he is around. He would be the best one to ask about what you can or cannot do with this compared to a contact relay.

For flyback I think the dual diode AV plug works well off one leg of the coil like the diagram I did on the first page of this topic.

Please do post any of your findings about resonance here as well if you don't mind. It would be helpful to have some variety ;D

I just tried the magnet near the spark gap bulb now and it does nothing if the bulb is connected to earth ground but if I remove the ground then it does not jump to the filament and becomes a purple kind of gas that flows to the glass globe of the bulb and somewhat follow the magnet but it does the same if I move my finger on the glass.

Luc

Groundloop

@wattsup,

An electronic switch will never be a 100% substitute for a mechanical relay.
That said, a electronic switch can do a lot of tasks and will last longer than
a mechanical relay. The switch in the circuit drawing that Luc posted will
survive a lot of flyback abuse due to the internal protection diodes in the
transistors. All HEXFET transistors can take a lot of power as long as
you pay attention to the safe operation area of the transistor. This means
that if you want to switch high voltage then the current must be low.
Opposite for high current, the voltage must be low. So you just select
the transistor type that fits your switching needs. The mosfet drivers
in the circuit can gate drive bigger HEXFETs than shown in the drawing.
I have used those IC's to drive IGBT's also. So it boils down to what you
want to switch, high current or high voltage. If you want both, then the
transistors will be expensive. Tell me what you want and I can design
a circuit that will do that. PM me your mail address and I will contact you.

@gotoluc,

Great videos posted. I liked the video where you could see that the energy output increased
in the bulb when the L/C tank was in resonance with the switching frequency.
Keep up the good work. :-)

Groundloop.

gotoluc

Thanks for dropping in Groundloop ;D and to better explain your circuit ;)

You are truly a great soul to offer to help us less knowledgeable in electronics with circuit solutions to do our experiments with.

May blessings come your way for this great service to your fellow man.

Luc

armagdn03

Be careful with how solid state replacement parts are designed,

The main difference between a relay and a mosfet would be the ability to switch AC signals. If you were to look up the design of a solid state relay, it consists of two mosfets back to back with common input, so that current may flow in either direction.

Problems in switching can occur with the freewheel diodes that show up in protected fets. When the inductive collapse occurs, these diodes short the collapse back to the source in a detrimental way. If you are looking to switch resonant circuits, and you want the inductive collapse to enter into a capacitive element, then this freewheel diode must either be removed from the situation, or taken out of operation. Then you must make sure that the peak voltage on the capacitive element durring oscillation is below the dielectric breakdown voltage of the mosfet to ensure it does not fry.

You dont actually have to do any math, this is just for optimization, just make sure your inductive collapses are going where you intend them to go, or are used as you intended, and not just being shorted back to the source in a negative way.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.