Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My entrance into the $1M Randi challenge

Started by PaulLowrance, December 30, 2008, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 30, 2008, 04:16:52 PM
Someone had a great idea. Enter my diode array in the Randi $1M challenge.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has info on this guy Randi and his challenge?  Is he a shady character? A lot of questions. For example, is the $1M paid out all at once, or is it paid out on a monthly basis?

So Randi comes out to see the device. It produces a DC voltage across the load, thus being a perpetual motion machine of the 2nd kind, violating the 2nd law of thermodynamics. So then what?  Does Randi take my device away from me, and who knows what he'll do?  As I have stated for a long time, I'm willing spend the time to let scientists analyze my device *while I am present.*  I don't trust anyone. If they think I'm holding some transmitter, then fine, give me some high power binoculars and have me stand a mile away, so long as I can always see what they're doing to the diode array.

Thanks for any insight and info.

PL

Randi's Application

Super natural means

1.  Of or relating to existence outside the natural world.
   2. Attributed to a power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces.
   3. Of or relating to a deity.
   4. Of or relating to the immediate exercise of divine power; miraculous.
   5. Of or relating to the miraculous.

Background radiation is a natural force and making use of it isn't any more perpetual motion than a windmill would be.

Using gravity to rotate a wheel while doing useful work would be super natural.  It would violate the scientific understanding gravity is a conservative, path independent force.

Making a gravity powered wheel would also be a miracle

If you could make a perpetual motion device Randi won't take it but we will before you even enter the Randi.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB HQ
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

PaulLowrance

I'd agree that capturing blackbody radiation *should not* be considered anything as such, but unfortunetely the conventional science community clearly states my diode array is a perpetual motion machine of the 2nd kind.  :'(

Thanks,
PL

CrazyEwok

Nice work on your diode array. Been following your work and it is K.I.S.S. at its best!!! Now for your application... Sitting at an acceptable distance while people look and test your equipment is one thing but think of what you are setting yourself up for. i would suggest that you be present at all testing, i mean present as in there. If they want to scan you for energy sources let them. lets face it diodes connected in series to a capacitor is not that hard to replicate if they don't believe you. Also you may want to be careful about handing out particulars about your device. being as you pretty much told them the concept and how to build it. "societies" scientific laws are only in place until someone breaks them, then once broken it is counted as an "exception" to the law until lots of people do it then it becomes "this is only true if" until we find out that our ignorance is what is stopping us. Your array could be doing any number of things but what it is defiantly doing is "channeling" (being on the principal of that energy cannot be created only moved from one place to another) energy. Now my theory on your device is if heat is the presence of excess energy your device might only work in areas where there is some heat. This i don't think is a problem being as the point at which there is no heat ( i am unsure on what temperature this would be if we have even been there) but if this is the case it is not a violation but instead an ingenious way of reclaiming lost energy!!! But that theory is based on nothing more than my own brain running off. You have done a marvellous thing and i think that there is lots of competitions out there willing to pay inventors for coming up with energy from no where. And if they say you don't win because of some small technicallity (like because this wouldn't work in -10000000 deg F you don't have what you said you have. You will have how ever massive media coverage and world wide fame as the man who invented a useable powersource that everyone can use, well everyone that doesn't live in sub zero temperatures. Thats still a massive market base an i am sure an electric car with the entire shell of the car and alot of the interior (windows if you can make clear arrays) would work amazingly in 90% of the worlds populated areas... but jumping the gun there. Nice work and good luck!!!

Bessler007

Quote2LoT (2nd Law of Thermodynamics) is interpreted as meaning there is no usable energy in a closed system in equilibrium.

Is your point the universe is a closed system in equilibrium?

. . .a black body is a perfect absorber of radiant energy,

Bessler007
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: CrazyEwok on December 30, 2008, 10:31:42 PM
Nice work on your diode array. Been following your work and it is K.I.S.S. at its best!!! Now for your application... Sitting at an acceptable distance while people look and test your equipment is one thing but think of what you are setting yourself up for. i would suggest that you be present at all testing, i mean present as in there. If they want to scan you for energy sources let them. lets face it diodes connected in series to a capacitor is not that hard to replicate if they don't believe you. Also you may want to be careful about handing out particulars about your device. being as you pretty much told them the concept and how to build it. "societies" scientific laws are only in place until someone breaks them, then once broken it is counted as an "exception" to the law until lots of people do it then it becomes "this is only true if" until we find out that our ignorance is what is stopping us. Your array could be doing any number of things but what it is defiantly doing is "channeling" (being on the principal of that energy cannot be created only moved from one place to another) energy. Now my theory on your device is if heat is the presence of excess energy your device might only work in areas where there is some heat. This i don't think is a problem being as the point at which there is no heat ( i am unsure on what temperature this would be if we have even been there) but if this is the case it is not a violation but instead an ingenious way of reclaiming lost energy!!! But that theory is based on nothing more than my own brain running off. You have done a marvellous thing and i think that there is lots of competitions out there willing to pay inventors for coming up with energy from no where. And if they say you don't win because of some small technicallity (like because this wouldn't work in -10000000 deg F you don't have what you said you have. You will have how ever massive media coverage and world wide fame as the man who invented a useable powersource that everyone can use, well everyone that doesn't live in sub zero temperatures. Thats still a massive market base an i am sure an electric car with the entire shell of the car and alot of the interior (windows if you can make clear arrays) would work amazingly in 90% of the worlds populated areas... but jumping the gun there. Nice work and good luck!!!

Thanks for the great insight CrazyEwok!  Some areas that you point out, such as small temperature gradients is difficult to prove, or even disprove. It's something that's best seen over months of measurements. I would not know how to mathematically make the diode produce a consistent DC voltage (with the same polarity) if say the temperature gradient reversed. During the night, the diode array temp is cold, 50's to 60's, where the temp slowly decreases over time. During the day, it's been as high as the high 90's, where the temp slowly increases over time. During all situations it's always produced a DC voltage with the same polarity. Perhaps I'm missing something, but the math I'm aware of says the DC voltage polarity would change if the temp gradient reverses. This is a good thing, that the diode polarity has remained the same, since it points to a way of aggregating the energy to a usable form.

PL