Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capacitive Power saver , C.P.S

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 11:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigawattgratis

I want to share with this community my testing results with energy savers are using free energy principle, in this case I show the basical concept of one uses a single pair of capacitors, as load I've used a single DC motor used in coolers for motherboards of PC, this overunity single circuit has been builded for single students with succesfully results and too much people try to build this will get fast results, will be interesting for me other people can replicate this for show the easy is test this

Needed materials are:

* Two electrolytical capacitors or banks of at least 10000 microfarads each, 25 V minimal voltage

* A 12 V DC motor, is suggested a little motor as a cooler used for microprocessor , any little DC motor of maximal 500 mA will work fine

* A 12 V DC power source, can be a regulated Power supply, or a battery

* Any thing for time measurements, can be a chronometer or other

For a briefing explanation please see the attached drawing:

The main objetive is charge a capacitor and then discharge it to the load or DC motor, register the time until the motor stop its spin and compare the other time the same charged capacitor is again discharged to the load using a passive setup, if there is more energy added to the system the motor must spin too much.

In a testing I've used 2 capacitors of 22000 microfarads each, a 12 VDC CPU fan or cooler, and a regulated power supply of 12 VDC.

* First both capacitors are dischargued and C1 is charged at 12 VDC

* C1 is dischargued to the DC motor and is measured a time of 22 seconds until the motor stops

* C1 is recharged again and now is used the circuit shown in the attached drawing connecting the switch in the position A

* Switch is now in position B and C1 discharges to the load and C2 becomes in charge, the motor spins until get stoped, capacitor finish charged at 6 VDC and the motor stop in 12 seconds

* Then with both capacitors charged at 6 VDC we use the other connection shown in the STEP2 of the drawing

* When the switch is connected to the position D , C1 is full discharged to the load and the motor spins about 10 seconds

* When the switch is connected to the position E , C2 is full discharged to the load and again the motor spins about 10 seconds

And ready, testings finished and now we have the following conclusions:

When C1 was full discharged from 12 VDC to 0 V its total energy power the DC motor in 22 seconds

When C1 was discharged in steps using the passive setup using the other capacitor C2 discharged at starting the motor spin 3 times and total time was:

12 + 10 + 10 = 32 seconds

This is   32 - 22 = 10 seconds of extra time is about 50% of extra energy

If capacity and voltage are raised then extra power have a tendence to the 100%

This testing can be repeated attaching a mechannical load to the axis of the DC motor, a pulley can be used for pick up a little weight and again the weight get a more greater altitude using this method than a single capacitor discharge

This is a low scale test concept proof for some watts in the load, but using switching electronics and high capacity capacitors, useful power savers can be builded

This device is the basis for a type of Capacitive power saver for save up to the 100% of the electric bill and I wait testing results get the same conclusions and you can verify the easy is get good results with this setup.

Bye

Giga

gyulasun

Quote from: gigawattgratis on December 31, 2008, 11:56:15 PM
I
This testing can be repeated attaching a mechannical load to the axis of the DC motor, a pulley can be used for pick up a little weight and again the weight get a more greater altitude using this method than a single capacitor discharge.

Hi Giga,

Have you personally done the mechanical load test you mention above in your quoted text and if yes, what was the difference in the height (altitude)?   That would be already interesting.

Thanks,  Gyula

gigawattgratis

Gyla, thanks for answer

Yes, I do the mechannical testings, results are the following at the same conditions of starting voltage and capacity:

A thread was fixed to the shaft of the motor allowing it to wind up a 74-gr. weight

Using the direct discharge of C1 to the motor I got lift the weight at 71 centimeters

Using the step1 and step2 procedure of the drawing with the same input capacitive energy I got:

50.5 + 22 + 22 = 94.5 centimeters

This is  33 % of energy gain !!

May be you ask why in the free running case the energy gain was about 50% and now in lifting test only 33%, you will see that gain will be raised too much if power and energy are too much, that is say, more capacity, more voltage and a DC motor of more power, but this is not the main, the main here is you can see there is overunity and the basical principle of this capacitive power saver is working and is too easy for build and test not only with DC motors as loads, you can test with any type of loads as resistive, bulbs, etc, for this demonstrative principle I've used a motor is more easy to see the principle

Of course your results will change according to capacity, voltage and the DC motor you can use, but always you will get overunity

Will be welcome you can share your own results for show to this community the easy is get overunity in this setup and then deduce an useful device can save power from the power grid or any other input power source

Bye.

Giga

gigawattgratis

Gyla, now I have a question for you

What do you think about an engineer believes capacitors C1 and C2 are in series?

What do you think about the future of the company works that engineer?

I wait in this time you got succesfully results in this basic concept testing.

Bye

gyulasun

Hi Giga,

It is good you have returned to this topic.  While I am puzzled why anyone else has not commented this topic (except me)  now I think it would be good you could share some more details on your setup you used.

I actually tested it too but always got 3-4 cm less distance with respect to the 50 cm C1 lifts the weight.

If you think it over a DC motor with brushes (at least I have used such available) normally has an efficiency of 70-75%  at a given input power specified by the manufacturer.  And it has much less efficiency when you use it at less inputs like the case for a discharging capacitors.  So it means your setup should manifest a COP of at least 3-4 of even higher to come out with your claimed COP of about 1.3  ok?  Agree with this?

It is true I could use only a used DC motor, not a brand new its bearings were rather weared out by hearing the noise when otherwise it runs normally with specified DC consumption (about 12V @ 90 mA).

Thanks,  Gyula